Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope they give something that end sup being useful as every other game I tested or bought the Special Edition and so on you got things that were only useful for a few days or weeks at most then never looked at them again and they took up space in the bank or on a mule.
    Potions of XP boost are great for people that grind for the period the potions last and then it's gone and nothing to show again.
    How about an item or two that grows with you that gives a little better than what can be made or found that also can be tuned to the Class you choose, could be an NPC you see to change the items ?
    Something that we have for the life of the game that shows we were or are VIPs.
    Maybe a special mount no one else can get with extra storage ?
    There are many things that could be done but please make it a lasting gift
    Cheers

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardum View Post
    How about an item or two that grows with you that gives a little better than what can be made or found that also can be tuned to the Class you choose, could be an NPC you see to change the items ?
    Cheers

You are talking about ensouled weapons, we have some weapons in-game that test out portions of the ensouled weapon system. The full ensouled weapon system isn't implemented yet.

I have doubts that ensouled weapons will be in the gift basket for VIPs, but can't wait to see what we get.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything that grants extra space would be very much appreciated. Also, things that help in the cold weather (as it is my death) would be great. Hopefully it can include housing items as well once housing comes in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering that this post is over 2 years old. I am wondering if any further information could be gleamed on this topic. I am extremely interested in the VIP aspect of the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, I see the necromancy is strong in this one.... We should have a suggestion and poll of things we would like and things we dont want in a vanity shop and VIP perks

Thread Footer