Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think something that'd help (especially me) would be some kind of visual indicator that the enemy is vulnerable. Maybe a icon below their health bar or a broken shield floating above their head (kind of like the blue crown indicating targets that will give hunting quests) for the duration of the vulnerability.

If players figuring it out remains an issue, maybe work it into the tutorial on the starter island?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well there is an icon floating above their head. But maybe not a great indicator like some have said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think vulnerable is fine but if considering a change defenseless might work too. In the description it could list damage against an any enemy that is defending the attack versus one that is defenseless.

As others have mentioned I think it would be useful to have some sort of indicator for abilities that have this type of damage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be sorta neat if hitting a Vulnerable enemy with an appropriate skill popped up some "Vulnerability Exploited!" text or even caused the screen to shake a tiny bit (monkey's paw curls).

Thread Footer