Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logging in after being disconnected

After being disconnected from the game when logging back in you get the notification "you were already logged in. Cleaning up connection. Please log in again." But the login window does not show back up. Each time I have had to restart my client to log back in. Not sure if this is working as intended, but a UI refresh or just having the message show up below the login boxes would be better I believe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would also like to see an "exit" button on the menu, too.
    Also, make "Log In As Guest" into "Register Account" or something, because I didn't want to play as guest and had no idea that the only way to make an account was through that button.

Additionally, a "back" button after clicking "Have an account" would be nice, because I restarted my game like 30 times when trying to figure out how to register. It wouldn't let me go back after I clicked "Already have an account," assuming that my forum account would work in game.

Could there also be some way to register on the website, instead of in game after creating your character? Because I can imagine a lot of people had the same problem when they first started.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Tholyn be sure to also report this using the in-game bug reporting under the ! at the top of the right hand menu bar.

The game is currently transitioning to being logged in from the Steam platform. This will probably have a big impact on how one logs in, in the near future. So maybe wait and see how that effects things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like an option to log out to character select screen rather than been taken back to account login window.

Thread Footer