After a little bit of discussion with friends and guildies, I wanted to know if anything is planned to change Anagoge Island (Newbie Island) at all in order to better accommodate incoming Steam users? I know that any planned updates for it are probably hush-hush for now, but even then, I would like to make a few suggestions and ask a few questions:

Instanced: I know, at the moment, instancing is not something that's really thought of much, but with a potential large influx of new users, I would imagine the island might be a very competitive, or quite unresponsive and laggy, environment. Are there any plans to make it "better" by introducing instanced versions of the island per player? If not, are there plans (if not already in the game) to have persistent necessary items to progress on the island, such as the amethyst and empty bottle, so players don't have to sit and wait for respawns? Can Anagoge handle a lot of players on it at one time?

Gajus the Big-Headed: For some new players, Gajus won't be the first boss they encounter, but a suggestion I thought up to help the players that do find Gajus first is to somehow explain to them the severity that a boss poses to the player. At the moment, most boss encounters just display a flashing warning with almost completely arbitrary warnings attributed to them, such as a likelihood of death that is changed seemingly randomly and lore-filled quips from the boss, and was wondering if something lore-friendly can be added to try to explain that dying to a boss leads to debilitating curses. I figure it would be good to explain that before a relatively easy boss with a relatively harmless curse (to new players, at least). That way, players who do discover Gajus will at least be prepared next time they get warned and hopefully won't stumble upon another boss, such as Maronesa, without at least having being warned previously about the dangers of attacking a boss.

Restricting Chat: After a discussion with guildies, another suggestion that popped up is the possibility of restricting global or global-style chats to new players who are on the island to prevent spam (because let's be honest, it will be filled with spam; both by trolls and actual cries for help from newbies).

Feel free to add/subtract to my points, or make fun of them.