Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panties View Post
    Bind Rahu, alternate in Kur. Mushroom bind in New Prestonbule. Only recall to NP from the Serbule mushroom circle. Use Mushroom Un-Recall to get back to Serb from Rahu or any other mushroom circle. If you use wizard's shroom with pixie's parasol and black foot morel's, you will be able to get back to serb all you need. If you're wanting to get back to serb more than 4x a session, carry more types of shrooms for more un-recall.
    Excellent suggestion mate.
    ~Lycanthropomorphic Bull Sage~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the new mechanics for teleportation. It actually makes the skill useful! As for getting back to Serb without the infinite suicide portal, I've found that suicide (or recall beginnings) and using the permanent portal to go back one zone (repeat until in Serb) is the best option when running is too far and all my teleportation options are exhausted (which almost never happens).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does an interaction with a portal accessed through the Enter The Light room still qualify as a teleportation destination as it relates to determining where Recall Heart's Home sends you?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I suggest an alternate-alternate recall so we can keep a Serbule tie? All this change has done is create more gravestone clutter at drop points and make getting back to Serbule take that much longer. Teleportation needs to be MUCH more useful to make up for the lack of a now-past Enter the Light version without a timer on the portal. Alternate idea: Even making the timer 60 minutes or something would be reasonable. 8 hours is ridiculous.

People aren't going to give up Serbule as home base because it is the most useful town with a few unique features (player work order board, poetry podium, a place for the community to gather, etc.) that are not available anywhere else.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SausageJavelins View Post
    People aren't going to give up Serbule as home base because it is the most useful town with a few unique features (player work order board, poetry podium, a place for the community to gather, etc.) that are not available anywhere else.
    As a lower level player, I really like the random portal. I think it's a really neat way to see the various worlds that I can look forward to.

For players in doubt as to the size of the world, the potential for entertainment, it provides a real incentive to continue playing the game. Also it's made me think more about the types of weapons, skills I want to concentrate on so I'll be better prepared for the future. The added advantage of being a 2 way free transport is pretty inviting as well.

If I skirt these world perimeters gradually working my way inland, I can usually do a fair amount of exploration before leaving my tombstone, which I hope someone mourns at. I try to mourn at all of the tombstones I come across, 'cause with this game, you just never know...

Among my discoveries, a player work order board in Sun Vale.
    You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. Desiderata.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only problem I've had with the new sewer version is that I keep taking the Rahu portal when I mean to go to Serbule. I mean, it's even alliterative: Serbule straight, Rahu right! But, noo... Anyway, I think that's just a me-problem.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SausageJavelins View Post
    Can I suggest an alternate-alternate recall so we can keep a Serbule tie?
    If you're like me, the destination for Recall Heart's Home is Serbule. The preference check to determine the destination has been stained into oblivion due to months of abuse in an incomplete Enter The Light portal system. It still isn't clear to me if the portal-clicking to exit the sewer into Serbule is supposed to tally the same way a proper teleport from the recipe list does but it seemed to be the case before the update. Still curious if it still works that way, was ever intentional and if this may ever be reset/ wiped. I like that the few playing with hardcore mode would not suffer as much from such stains, able to more consciously control the usefulness of Recall Heart's Home.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I envy those who can play 8 hours at a time. I am often fortunate to have 1 hour of uninterrupted play. As a result, the 8-hour timer creates problems for me when I am trying to organize inventory across several zones.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Dibbuk I'm there with you.

Thread Footer