Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game won't install after wipe ?

I had the update being installed and for some reason my computer did a restart, probably windows update as it did the usual update of windows files as it shut down and starting up.

When I restarted the update it did the usual check and then said game was ready to play, so clicked on the green launch button and game just crashed.

I uninstalled the game and then started a fresh install of the game, this also wouldn't work ?

It asks where to install game then only makes the folder and says game is ready to play ?

No files in the game folder.

I then deleted all the old files and re-downloaded the Installer files and tried again, Installer files are dated 30/01/2018 so would think they are the latest as the other link I have date the files 22/12/2017.

Any way neither Installer will install the game as all they do now is make the Game folder and nothing else.

Is this because you are fixing the game update and for some reason the older game install is no longer available ?

Will I have to wait till you fix the update to be able to install the game ?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    The update is reverted to the previous one so there shouldn't be any trouble downloading it. In the launcher try pressing the "More..." button and then the "Verify installation" button (or similar text, I forget the exact words). That should make it fix itself.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers mate all good and should have worked that out myself

Best not to do things when tired

Have a good one.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    In the future, please read the sticky thread that says: PROJECT: GORGON SUPPORT - TROUBLESHOOTING - READ FIRST!. That should be the first thing you do when you run into issues as, in this case, the same answer that Citan gave you is there. That said, we are glad to get you back in-game.

Thread Footer