Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gourmand Skill Leveling

Hi, in the effort to finish off my Gourmand skill, I am looking for the following foods (pasted below). If you have them or know where I can get them, I will pay 30k for each, or willing to negotiate (only iso 1 of each ofc). Many thanks!

Also, I realize the PG forums don't have a trading section, and I normally would just stick to in game for trading, but due to the rarity(or non-existence?) of the following items, a forum post seems appropriate.

welcome cake
    colby cheese
    gorgonzola cheese
    gul cheese
    monterey jack cheese
    munster cheese
    romsor cheese
    slave's cheese
    whisperwind cheese

Currently, my Gourmand skill is level 59, 1949/3540. I'd be happy to post my eaten foods list if anyone is interested.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panties View Post
    Hi, in the effort to finish off my Gourmand skill, I am looking for the following foods (pasted below). If you have them or know where I can get them, I will pay 30k for each, or willing to negotiate (only iso 1 of each ofc). Many thanks!

Also, I realize the PG forums don't have a trading section, and I normally would just stick to in game for trading, but due to the rarity(or non-existence?) of the following items, a forum post seems appropriate.

welcome cake
    colby cheese
    gorgonzola cheese
    gul cheese
    monterey jack cheese
    munster cheese
    romsor cheese
    slave's cheese
    whisperwind cheese

Currently, my Gourmand skill is level 59, 1949/3540. I'd be happy to post my eaten foods list if anyone is interested.
    I have to admit I had a good chuckle over your hopeful cheese work orders in-game. All of those varieties don't exist yet, even though they are on Braigon's training tab. The current max cap for cheesemaking doesn't allow you to learn them. As for the cake, I saw a slice for sale in vendor stalls for something like 1,000,000,000......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daguin View Post
    I have to admit I had a good chuckle over your hopeful cheese work orders in-game. All of those varieties don't exist yet, even though they are on Braigon's training tab. The current max cap for cheesemaking doesn't allow you to learn them. As for the cake, I saw a slice for sale in vendor stalls for something like 1,000,000,000......
    The cheeses on Braigon's training tab are Telema, Cambozola, Scamorza, Halloumi, Feta, Gouda and Stilton, none of which feature on my list above.

As for the cake, you also got the wrong cake. I'm not looking for celebratory cake, but welcome cake.

Wow, Daguin, you may want to consider doing a bit of homework before you saddle up and jump on that condescending horse next time.

Thanks for the "chuckle"!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Daguin might have been mistaken about where to find the recipes, but he's right in that these cheeses aren't in game yet.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panties View Post
    Wow, Daguin, you may want to consider doing a bit of homework before you saddle up and jump on that condescending horse next time.

Thanks for the "chuckle"!
    Don't get your Panties in a wad.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daguin View Post
    Don't get your Panties in a wad.

Lets play nice mates. This game is awesome.
    ~Lycanthropomorphic Bull Sage~

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty confident that I've consumed every available food item in game at this point. I'm still searching for the random quest foods I may have missed or special event foods that pre dated my start, but I've not come across any of those items you've listed yet. I suspect though that there are foods you are missing in game now beacuse I have a gourmand lvl of 61 and I don't think I've gotten that many +1's from eating high lvl cheese and great bacon. I'm happy to post a my list if it helps you on your gourmand quest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeiss View Post
    I have a gourmand lvl of 61 and...I'm happy to post my list if it helps you on your gourmand quest.
    @Zeiss

Please post your list! I'll be sure to give it a look and if there's anything I have that you don't, I'll post that as well.
    Last edited by Panties; 02-17-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeiss View Post
    I'm pretty confident that I've consumed every available food item in game at this point. I'm still searching for the random quest foods I may have missed or special event foods that pre dated my start, but I've not come across any of those items you've listed yet. I suspect though that there are foods you are missing in game now beacuse I have a gourmand lvl of 61 and I don't think I've gotten that many +1's from eating high lvl cheese and great bacon. I'm happy to post a my list if it helps you on your gourmand quest.

Does Music or Dance Appreciation help with Gourmond skill?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gourmand gets one bonus level from Fire Magic 43 (/wiki bonus levels). I don't believe Gourmand receives any bonuses from +crafting mods.

Thread Footer