Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is a good aoe skill to use in gazluck keep that does decent damage to mobs

What is a good aoe skill to use in gazluck keep that does decent damage besides fire magic, battle chemistry, or icemagic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AOE is generally pretty useless in GK in my experience. The mobs have too much health relative to your potential damage output, so single target nukes are your best bet. There are no AOEs that will do decent damage to mobs in this case.

If you're just looking for other skills that have AOEs with decent damage output, then Unarmed has a couple combos, Mentalism gets Panic Charge, and Archery has the Multishots.

I've heard that Sword can be made viable for AOE damage, but it isn't something that I've experimented with. Perhaps someone else can chime in on that.
    Last edited by sudostahp; 02-14-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what skill would dish out the most damage on a single target besides archery cuz I hate doing archery
    Last edited by spider91301; 12-26-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spider91301 View Post
    so sudostahp would what would dish out the most damage on a single target besides archery cuz I hate doing archery
    Archery is still king, but Mentalism/Psychology/Sword would be on my list. Pain Bubble + Agonize is brutal.

Wolf is also very strong single target DPS, but playing as an animal comes with its own challenges.
    Last edited by sudostahp; 02-14-2018 at 08:35 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sudostahp View Post
    I've heard that Sword can be made viable for AOE damage, but it isn't something that I've experimented with. Perhaps someone else can chime in on that.
    Theres a combo in calligraphy that allows your Finishing Blow to hit everything within 10 meters i believe? Properly specced thats a 3-3.5k aoe, but thats about it, next aoe they got is parry which is a 10 second 700 damage aoe with right mods, also you need to mod it into aoe.

Edit: Theres several combos that makes sword aoe, but hardest hitting one is with finishing blow as the last skill in the given combo.
    Last edited by pete4613; 02-15-2018 at 11:51 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pete4613 View Post
    Theres a combo in calligraphy that allows your Finishing Blow to hit everything within 10 meters i believe? Properly specced thats a 3-3.5k aoe, but thats about it, next aoe they got is parry which is a 10 second 700 damage aoe with right mods, also you need to mod it into aoe.
    I believe that combo is: Illness (L 57).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panties View Post
    I believe that combo is: Illness (L 57).
    Thats just one yea, ofc if you can settle with shorter ranges, they are found all the way down to lvl 5(with lower range) which is rather easy to achieve as a newbie.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, Barrage upgraded to an AoE is pretty gnarly damage reduction or threat increase.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wolf also has a aoe ( BITE ) mods can add the effect to gloves . which is pretty decent damage depending on your mods .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do 1000+ damage with fire breath (fire tree) which hits all targets within 8 meters.

Thread Footer