Two somewhat related suggestions here:

1. Could we get rid of the delay after each item is crafted and before auto-repeat starts on the next item?

The main thing this delay has done for me is make me ignore auto-repeat and click the Craft button myself multiple times in a row since I can't bear the thought of the delay doubling the time it takes to make my stuff. The only times I use auto-repeat now is when I know I will be afk for an extended period of time.

I'm not sure what the purpose of this delay is. If it's to make it harder to accidentally make extra items, it's not working for me. If I clicked auto-repeat on purpose, I know it's happening and it's easy enough to turn back off. If I clicked auto-repeat by accident, the delay isn't actually long enough for me to notice what's going on. Which brings me to the next suggestion:

2. Could the auto-repeat button be moved, so that it's no longer right on top of the "Craft It" button?

I've accidentally fat-fingered auto-repeat many many times now when trying to craft a single item, and made multiple items I hadn't planned on. It might also help if the auto-repeat box/button had a more visible checkmark or something to indicate it's happening - I know the box looks a little bit different when auto-repeat is on but somehow it just doesn't register in my brain.

( Fwiw, I've whined about this to a friend, and was amused to find out that he's also been snubbing auto-repeat because it just takes too long now. It's good to know I'm not the only person obsessed about speed. On the other hand, he does not have my problem of accidentally clicking it...)