Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unarmed skills: jab, kneekick ?

Just started last week and concentrating on unarmed combat, but having trouble finding trainers/books for a couple of skills. Jab and knee kick are alluding me. I found a knee-kick 2 book in a dungeon, and see Kneekick 3 books for sale, but not the first level. Jab 1 is also elusive.

Are there trainers for these? or do they drop more in a certain dungeon?

I'm currently up to 49 in unarmed and 38 in psycology. Getting some fun gear, but seeing a lot with bonuses for these abilities i haven't learned yet.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jab 1 drops in level 15 dungeons, most usually top of the crypt.

I had trouble finding Jab 2, honestly, it drops from the bottom.

Kneekick is also a scroll, but I don't know where I found that one other than the vendor in front of the high-level-dungeon in the NE of Serbule. Which since it was player-sold, isn't helpful.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Knee Kick book if you need.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamasha View Post
    I have the Knee Kick book if you need.
    That would be awesome, thanks. I've found the next couple of levels but not the first. I'll look for you ingame. Character I'm on is named Dusquensa

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Karamashas very nicely gave me the Kneekick book.

Still looking for Jab1. If someone has it, let me know and how much you'd like for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought Jab 1 yesterday from Fainor. I think it cost 400. An archer can use it with bow equiped - 1 of 7 I think - which makes it the only available skill with rage management for an archer. I have played off and on for a few years and don't remember having seen it before.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jab1 comes from the upper Crypt (like Ursula) or the starter island bosses. It's really annoying to get drop. But it's the essential match to Punch.

A Punch-Jab build is actually pretty snazzy.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to find a copy on Velkor yesterday after not getting anything from a few more hours in the Crypt. So someone got lucky and vendored it.

Thread Footer