I wanted to make an open post for everyone to put forward suggestions for QoL, or quality of life, additions. Nothing too critical (and therefore not expected to be added for a while; content and critical updates first, after all), but just stuff to ease the burden of some tasks down the road, similar to the recent addition of the ability to distill and dismantle items via right-click. Why I wanted this as an open post is because I'm not exactly the most well-learned or oldest player, so having additional types of players who all perform different things from me would be willing to offer their input about some QoL changes I might not think of. Feel free to add thoughts below about my suggestions or suggest some changes yourself.

Teleport Menu via Click on Telepad: I usually keep my crafting divided up between zones and have to often teleport in and out if I am in the middle of completing a lot of tasks, such as teleporting to Laura Neth in Kur to do some cooking, followed by porting to Eltibule to do gardening at Sie Antry. It becomes the tiniest of annoyances to keep opening the recipe book and going to the teleportation tab to cycle between my destinations. For this, I was wondering if there are any plans to add a clickable menu to teleport pad via left or right clicking that automatically pulls up a list of teleport options you can do at the teleport pad, such as bind circle or recall circle.

Filled Bottle Stacking: I've overheard a few players talking about the inconsistency with stacking filled bottles of liquid, and was wondering if there are plans to bring the max stack of filled bottles in line with each other. Empty bottles stack to 10, bottles of whey stack to 10, but bottles of water stack to 5. Yes, it's not much trouble to just fill up bottles with water by just spam-clicking in water or on a well, but I would imagine a few people might be thankful if they can just stack water instead of empty bottles, and then fill them later.

Charles Thompson Storage: While I can't speak for everyone, I would like to imagine not a lot of people bother using Charles Thompson for storage due to the severe restrictions he imposes on storage. If I'm not mistaken, he only stores potions, which I don't think are a real storage thief with the rest of available storage areas. I would like to believe a little less restrictive Charles would be great, with at least the ability to store mycology-related and alchemy-related ingredients. A dedicated place to store mushrooms would be nice, and would bring a little bit more use to Charles' storage.

Right-Click Hoplology: Similar to the addition of right-click distill/dismantle, I was wondering if there are plans to extend it to other recipes such as hoplology, in the meantime. I can't speak for everyone, but leveling hoplology isn't hard per se, it's just you have to remember to level it by going to the recipe book. A right-click option to study an item would probably help people remember about hoplology and to perform it at a fairly consistent rate.

Saved Loadouts Become "Locked": After a discussion with a friend, one of the most annoying things that can happen is accidentally depositing, or worse, dropping a saved piece of your loadout. A fix could be to lock your loadout in your inventory with either the need to confirm moving a piece to storage/dropping it, a warning to do the same, or at least prevent a loadout piece from being dropped on the ground entirely. A deposited item is a lot better than an item now on the ground.

Feel free to discuss, add to the list, or make fun of me for my suggestions.