Hello,

Although I really like this game, I find some things that need changing.

• As it is now with the treasure that relates with your current skills, I have found out that I have lost the will to go out and adventure for treasures. I have some max skills like “sword – shield” or “sword – necro”, and the proper equipment (equipment for giving me the maximum damage for my preferred skills).
if I hunt in a proper for me level area, the treasure I get is good but 99% of the times it won’t do any good to me because although I like a skill of an item I get and it would do me good all the other skills of the item would just ruin my current configuration.

That is why for the last 6 months my “sword – shield” or “sword – necro” config have change very, very little.

All the items I find I just sell them. This thing has made me loose some of my will to go adventuring. I get no results.
Extra to that, all the items are boring. You get a nice description and some have nice (specific) skills but if you have a specific skills configuration then they are all boring junk.
There are not any items that you would like to keep like special magical items (wands – magic rings of invisibility, of flying, of… (see any “magic item companion” ), scrolls with “magic” and not just items with skills.

We need items with real magic. Not skill items. one use items - many uses items - MAGIC ITEMS OF WONDER ...

Thank you.