Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

At times I am having this problem too.

1. In a previous reply someone stated about "invisible" boxes. When I am having the cursor problem, the edges of the box are visible.
    2. Each time the problem arises the cursor is a normal Windows cursor: the white arrow.
    3. When this happens the cursor can not leave the box and each time the cursor hits the side of the box (or the loot button on top) it jumps back to the center of the box.
    4. The problem can be solved by slighty moving the camera with the right mouse button (no need for a big turn).
    5. When the camera has moved a bit, the cursor jumps to a game cursor: usually a sword. The box is no longer a barrier.

I am playing full screen on Windows 10.
    I am using a Logitech G500s mouse (and its driver).

Boulderdash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have this problem as a new player. Thanks for looking into it.

For me it seems to be related to UI boxes, such as the invisible box around a corpse on the ground. The cursor can get stuck inside the box, but if I move the view with the keyboard while the bug is in effect, it can also get stuck outside, meaning the cursor moves around fine while it's outside the box but seems to be repelled by the invisible edge of the box (presumably the cursor is center-locked only while within the box).

• Entering and leaving mouse look mode always fixes it (though sometimes you have to move the view with the keyboard to do this).
    • It happens in both windowed and full screen mode.
    • Enabling NoSlowBoxes had no effect.
    • The window causing the problem doesn't seem to need to be covering the screen center.

It happens for me maybe 50% of the time I kill an enemy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scullion View Post
    I have this problem as a new player. Thanks for looking into it.

For me it seems to be related to UI boxes, such as the invisible box around a corpse on the ground. The cursor can get stuck inside the box, but if I move the view with the keyboard while the bug is in effect, it can also get stuck outside, meaning the cursor moves around fine while it's outside the box but seems to be repelled by the invisible edge of the box (presumably the cursor is center-locked only while within the box).

• Entering and leaving mouse look mode always fixes it (though sometimes you have to move the view with the keyboard to do this).
    • It happens in both windowed and full screen mode.
    • Enabling NoSlowBoxes had no effect.
    • The window causing the problem doesn't seem to need to be covering the screen center.

It happens for me maybe 50% of the time I kill an enemy.
    This aptly explains my experience as well. The only thing I will add is while using mouse look it will stop being in mouse look and instead create an auto run way point then re enter mouse look while I am just running around the world.

I have updated my mouse drivers, Microsoft drivers, enabled noslowboxes, used fullscreen and windowed mode but I still get the same rubber banding mouse in boxes on my screen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaliyuga View Post
    Is there a fix for this problem yet?
    Just started playing and i really like the game so far, but having my mouse stuck to the center of the screen everytime i want to move the camera is really annoying.
    I am having this problem as well. I tried clicking on empty spaces to enter mouselook mode and release the mouse, with both buttons; I tried reinstalling the game, playing in windowed mode and I added NoSlowBoxes. None of that seemed to help so far.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That bugs existed since the dawn of time I don't know why this is suddenly new

Thread Footer