Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: noob, lol

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

noob, lol

So starting playing this game last night (1-28-18) and I have to say I'm having a blast. Never knew just how much I missed some of the old school MMO traits. I while I do have some issues with the game it's self they are minor and easy to get over and forgive since the game is in alpha. Loving the skill based leveling the most and am constantly surprised by some of the skill you can get. the one skill I love and am having the most fun with right now is autopsy. there's just something funny about killing a mob and then doing an autopsy on it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Tekno2002, welcome to Project: Gorgon

Enjoy the many strange and wonderful skills you will discover.

Hope to see you in game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been reading over the wiki and I must say there are more then enough skills to create very interesting play styles. Some builds may not work as well as others, but the point is to have fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the Gorgon World! In this game, you can choose any build and make it work! How you make it work, is the real question to be answered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! Discovering all the new skills is definitely one of the things that sets this game apart. Enjoy the discovery, I know that I have so far.

Thread Footer