Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's been a long time

Not sure if it's possible, but I think that the last time that I played Project:Gorgon was 6 or 7 years ago. It's a pleasure being back & just as in the past, the game is still as addictive as ever.

I think I like the new changes in the starting area. There was no island way back when, but I found that to be really fun & hope that I can go back there because I know that I didn't find everything.

Really happy that this game is still being developed with the same sense of humour. Looking forward to spending a lot more time exploring.
    You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. Desiderata.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Stelawrat, welcome back to Project: Gorgon.

Having been gone so long, there must be tons of new stuff to experience and explore, lucky.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the welcome.

So far the mobs have remained the same overall, but the island & dungeon are completely new, just a few holdovers. The first zone above ground seems totally new as well.

Unfortunately, I'm having a lot of problems staying in the game. I keep getting frozen out with the game "not responding", so will have to do some searching for a fix to whatever the problem is. Looking forward to exploring. o/
    You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. Desiderata.

Thread Footer