Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one character with one folder due to Anatomy. Half the skills that unlock folders I don't have, probably because I haven't played continuously or tried to reach max levels. I keep my inventory organised with the top line for equipped items, then items like "ammunition", food etc. and haven't used the folder yet.

On my computer ( iMac 27" Retina display) the image has got much darker in Eltibule which I assume is the Unity change. In Serbule the normal daytime is sometimes too bright while the nighttime with Brighter World suits me. In Eltibule in daytime with Brighter World it is OK but "heavily overcast" while at night with Brighter World I can see very little and get ambushed a lot. In both zones the RHS icons are very blurred and I can't see the shapes and have to mouseover to find the window I want. All the windows, including the ones opened by the game, have the large X that closes them effectively invisible and this isn't affected by day, night or bright. Clicking multiple times in the top right corner finds it but if I have been looting and then get attacked I have to get the window closed before I can see/select what I am fighting.

The right click items that I have used have all worked. One thing I miss though is the ability to use on right click. This showed up because I was making about 40 Peasants Pies and this took about 100 vegetables that I grew with each needing 2 clicks and a fairly precise mouse movement.

I tried the OptimizeMeshes but couldn't see any difference so I stopped using it. For me faster frame rate is not important. I have my 5120x2880 display set to 2560x1440 with 30fps and fair graphics quality level and like this I can go into Serbule town at a busy time without my cooling fans running at max power.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srand View Post
    When you right-click an ingredient in the Crafting window, you can now jump to the recipe that makes that item (if you know that recipe!)
    So, I'm a couple weeks late but I finally tried this out and I like it a lot. This feature made my recent mushroom box crafting much easier. I'm really happy with all the recent UI improvements - the game's now starting to feel almost scarily user-friendly.

Thread Footer