Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Okay so figure it is time to load up so more stuff to Project: Gorgon - Steam Community Hub Artwork

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Any and all feedback greatly appreciated, thanks.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the first picture, I wonder if you could just post both the combined picture and the separate images? I like how the combined pic looks but I find the text in the first 4 panels to be too small to read comfortably, even on a larger monitor. (Yes, there's zooming in, but that takes effort...) So, if you post both, people can decide what they want to look at themselves. I don't know what kind of random order Steam may impose on the picture though - I'm mostly trying to stay far away from anything Steam-related, sorry. Maybe add a label like "1 of 6" as part of each individual picture, so that people will at least know what they are looking at and that there's more?

For the second, I like both of the funky green goblin pictures, with the top one my favorite.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Tagamogi thanks for the feedback. Added a link back to the original version of Comic in the description on Steam, which is kind of like giving people a choice of how to view. I think I'll leave the goblin picture for a while yet, might get some more feedback.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I absolutely adore the style of the lower image. I think the style of the upper image works better for this comic, but I would love to see more in the lower style as well.

Thread Footer