Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can’t Log-In/Computer Freezing

Yesterday after the update, I was messing around with some of the graphics settings in-game to see what they all look like since they were all changed. Well, I got to Ultra(which I knew wouldn’t run very well for me because it never does). I wanted to see what it looked like for a few seconds while standing in town. Long story short, it froze up my computer and I had to do a reboot as I couldn’t even exit the game with Ctrl-Alt-Dlt.

I tried relogging a few times to fix the issue. The first few times I did it, I actually go into the game but it immediately froze before I could do anything and I had to go through the reboot process again. Now at this point it only makes it to the title screen where it’s loading up the game and freezes up.

Obviously I can’t play the game at this point. It’s broken for me. Is there a way to fix this through the files? Any other suggestions? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Please see the sticky thread about resetting the resolution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvonis View Post
    Please see the sticky thread about resetting the resolution.
    Thanks. I’ll give this a shot when I get home today.

Thread Footer