Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: Storage
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've spent weekend sorting an alt so I could delete it to get back to the 4 character limit.
    There is no simple way to pass above 8 items unless you multibox 2 accounts or drop all and then pick up all which is 2 clicks and a drag per item. I'm lazy doing that 40 times is a pain. I have now got rid of most of my metal legacy armor by investing it in favor at Tarion for 2 of my alts. Dread to think of lost revenue to my main must of cost well over 50 k for those extra slots.
    Also used another account to guild my 3 alts together to share the guild storage's in serb must of cost another 60k or so for about 40 slots to share there. I can't multibox in serb 4fps is terrible for me, sewer worked fine.
    I now have 3 alts with 40 pockets each plus Marna and Joeh on 3 and Tadian on 2 of them.

Load times are an issue for me now with a good 2 minutes to log out and in with another character plus upto 2 minutes changing zones, south serb seems worst for me I think.
    These storage alts are now no where near half full, I've barely been playing of late the mess they were in was one of the reasons though there are many others not game related.
    I think some of the problem for me is a good item is worth at best 1.5k which is nothing to many players so I tend to keep lots for possible use later. Plus I don't like selling from alts as passing money back is a pain using consignment.
    I'm sure many will perhaps feel that it's dumb to of collected all this crap over the 4 or 5 yrs it's been going on, but I've played every skill set to lvl50plus and got all the trade skills to good lvls with the exception of a few. Every trade skill seems to add at least another 20 or 30 items to keep somewhere or another.

I guess it's tough for dev I know they want to force traffic by spread vendors and storages etc, but at same time if every flower you pick means a trip to elt, or every skin you take means your going to kur, soon it becomes a chore. Sure you can focus on 1 thing but that is not optimal. If your passing stuff you'll need in few days it seems stupid to leave it.

Where is my horse,saddlebags and house?
    Feel both would help. I'll be too old to ride and bedridden at this rate
    Last edited by Celler; 01-20-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celler View Post
    Plus I don't like selling from alts as passing money back is a pain using consignment.
    I think using council certificate can help with passing money to alts on the same account.

I just came back after a long time to see how it is with the UI update. It's a big improvement but also missing a lot of basic UI features I thought would come along with it. Basic sorting/filtering to make the huge lists of items, quests and recipes easier to use. Storage likewise is vastly better with the access to zone wide storage but remains a huge chore to lack of usability features. Simply adding more inventory spaces available does nothing to help with the time it takes to micromanage your bags, it just pushes that time debt off a bit more and then makes it worse once you have used that storage as well. I have yet to be able to go into any dungeons or explore the new zones because I have spent all my time making room in my bag, trying to figure out what to do with all my broken legacy gear, and figuring out where to store what to minimize time spent running between zones to collect stuff I need.

I am hopeful now that the new UI is actually in the game, more and more changes will lessen the inventory micromanagement. It's still not quite there yet though and I still require multiboxing an alt account if I am actually going to do something besides dance in serbule.

Thread Footer