Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game Has Gone Blurry - Help

So I went and changed my graphics settings in an attempt to mess with FPS and see how high/low I would be on different settings. I went from "good" to "simple" and everything was incredibly blurred to the point where text can't be read. It's really bad. I didn't think that "simple" graphics would be that bad but I figured maybe that was the case and I switched it back to "good". The graphics remained in a blurred state. I moved it to "beautiful". The graphics remain blurred. I'm stuck on that now with no idea why it happened or how to fix. Any suggestions would be great because the game is unplayable for me as it stands. Thanks!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Waiting for the update this afternoon, might be helpful. There might be items in the graphic settings that aren't being updated automatically when you switch graphics level. I think that might be one of the things address in the upcoming update.

Some things you may need to check and apply short term until the update.

Setting>Graphics> Show Advanced Options

Texture Memory Restriction: default is 0.50 none would be 0 you could try those two settings
    Bloom: Default is Enabled check to make it disabled sometimes a blurry issue causer.

record any changes you make to the overrides, you might want to disable advanced overrides after the update.

there might be other setting to play with, but I'm hoping that the next update is the main answer to this. Let us know if you find the answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'll check back in later. The problem with making changes in the game is that the screen is so blurry that I can't read any text, so the only things that I can change are the things that I know the exact location of. So I can switch the specific graphic setting(simple, good, beautiful, etc.) but not much outside of that because I can't read what anything says. Hopefully the update will reset things.

Thanks for the feedback.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured out a fix on my end. I just exited full screen. That fixed it and then I could reload full screen and everything was fine. Does still seem like a bug but that was ultimately a pretty easy fix.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had that bug from two sources: The game thinking it's in the wrong resolution (which means setting the resolution and resetting the entire game); or bloom being turned on excessively (the solution being to turn off bloom and reset the game).

I might see this more often because I like to switch between windowed and not on a small screen.

Thread Footer