Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Looking for a contract gardener

I'll supply the seeds, open to providing the strange dirt or rotten meat (the latter's more efficient). It's mostly going to be barley and flower seeds. I'm open to working with multiple folks due to the amount of work involved, but only interested in 100k+ jobs.

PM me if you're interested and we'll hash out the details.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kudos for the novel idea. You should try putting up 6 work orders per day (by unlocking them through RM and Industry), and make them pricey enough that it drives people to do gardening for you. When I was working on brewing, I had a few people filling up to 6 work orders per day for 99 barley each. You also stimulate the player stall market this way and make personal connections through both.

Good luck with your FA and Brewing. These are definitely demanding skills to max!

P.S. The former is worth it and the latter is a massive waste of time

Thread Footer