So i know this thread will probably just get a bunch of terrible comments like "be better noob" or "just learn to play" but frankly as a new player who has played other mmos for 5+ years, the experience as a new player in this game is awful. The straw that broke my back was having to die in town over and over again for about 2 mins because i had the audacity to pick up an item someone else dropped. I mean there could at least be some sort of hint in the death window that the crystal caused it, but no i am just told "mysterious illness". I'm sure most people will just write this off as "well you just learned" but frankly what a terrible way to teach/treat new players. You're completely allowed to disagree but fact of the matter is things like this will drive off new players, like it did me. I really want to enjoy this game but it just isn't fun to play as a new player and i feel like i wont be having fun playing until i am a month into playing it, what really is the point of investing all that time if the experience isn't fun? It feels like i am signing up for a second job because maybe down the line i will really grow to love working there. Just my 2 cents, i might be back to check up on the thread but honestly i am pretty turned off this game after spending the last few days trying to get back into it for the first time since pre alpha. I look forward to all the people who have been playing since the start telling me just how wrong i am. All i have to say to that is try and put yourself in a new players shoes, would you want to keep playing a game that randomly kills you with no explanation other then things like "mysterious illness" while you are in town?