Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Intr
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intr

Hi everyone. My name is Rivien, some people call my Riv, and I've been a playing MMORPGs for 15 or so years. I stumbled across Project Gorgon, from a redditor's suggestion on /mmorpgs and thought I'd give it a shot. I initially had a problem installing the game when the launcher wouldn't load properly. I began to lose hope of trying the game after fooling with the launcher for about an hour or so with no success. As a last resort I decided to send Eric the "output_log" file per the wiki's suggestion for launcher crashes and went to bed. I fell asleep thinking I'd have to continue my search for another MMORPG in the morning. To my surprise, I woke up to a response from Eric with a few suggestions for resolving my launcher issues. I was able to correct the problem and install the game shortly afterwards. Hope was restored and my excitement level at an all time high. I'd like to personally thank Eric for his help. The quick response showed your support for the community and the game's success. That goes a long way in my book, so thank you!

I ended played the game for much of the afternoon and really enjoyed it. My last MMORPG was GW2, which a good friend of mine still plays. We've been searching for an MMORPG to play together for some time now. He played AC back in the day and I hope to introduce him to Project Gorgon tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to playing and testing the game. I've tested many MMORPGs and enjoy the experience. I'm anxious to see how the game develops and hope it will be a success. I hope to see you all in game!

/r,

Rivien

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Rivien, Welcome to Project: Gorgon.

Glad you were able to get in game. Hope your friend joins and likes the game also.

Thread Footer