Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello From Nocht!

Hello everyone, my name is Nocht. I have just finished installing the game and am currently waiting for my girlfriend to download.. so in the meantime I thought I'd introduce myself and say hello to the community. I have heard of Project: Gorgon before for so long, but to my loss, had ignored it based on looks. Recently, I've been fortunate enough to hear about its gameplay while researching another game and found its depth very intriguing. I plan to find out more, experience the gameplay for myself and possibly share it with others.

Anyways, I hope to meet some of you in the game and see what fun stuff it's got for me! If all goes well, I'll be covering Project: Gorgon on my channel here sometime soon: https://www.youtube.com/nocht

I've actually recently talked about Project: Gorgon in my new upcoming 2018 MMORPG video. Maybe you guys would be interested in watching it, haha.

If you guys have any tips or suggestions for cool stuff in the game for me to experience and possibly showcase in a video, please let me know. Thanks!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Nocht, welcome to Project:Gorgon.

Well, there is a Death Shepherd I'm fond of in Rahu, but it will be a while before you get to meet him if your just starting out. Some weekend event can be very interesting, Garden Invasions are hectic fun usually. Druid Events are also lively. Probably want to go on some dungeon runs, Crypts, Dark Chapel, Labyrinth, Winter Nexus, Gazluk Keep. Of course you'll need to level up some for a lot of those. I put them in order (lowest to highest) for the most part.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Welcome to our weird happy place, Nocht!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the welcomes and the advice! Still learning the basics, but hopefully will get to some of those soon.

Thread Footer