Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there is an issue in the Latest Thread Activity in that it does not honor my Time Zone.
    "Last Post By Silvonis (38 replies)
    Today, 06:02 PM in Website Technical Support"

When it was actually 10:02 AM for me. Could that be updated to honor the Time Zone setting?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Under the tab Forum Actions, the general settings tab, there is an option to set your time zone.

I'm replying as a test to see if it is working properly.

Edit: it is.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvonis View Post
    I have added some additional custom code to allow members to minimize the 'Welcome Box' at the top of the forum by clicking the arrow in the upper right corner of the box. It will remain collapsed until the user uncollapses it or until I manually uncollapse it system wide for important announcements. I would highly recommend those who choose to minimize the window check it periodically for updates as we will not be responsible if you miss out on something cool.
    Yay, thank you!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfyn View Post
    Under the tab Forum Actions, the general settings tab, there is an option to set your time zone.

I'm replying as a test to see if it is working properly.

Edit: it is.
    Mine is set correctly and the time displays right in all places except for the Latest Thread Activity widget (on the right side of this page http://forum.projectgorgon.com/forum.php )

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Okay the FAQ for changing your avatar as posted in the official FAQ on this site, was brought up in discussion in-game.

https://forum.projectgorgon.com/faq....ite#faq_avatar

Well the instructions don't seem to match the UI in game at all. So is this for a new UI or is it something left over and needs to be removed? Causes confusion either way.

Oh, I see what happened, that is only the website avatar. Not the game avatar. Someone thought it was for the game avatar and want to make changes, and most of us were like huh? But I can see where the confusion came from. Maybe some way to make it easier to tell which part is for game and which part for website.
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 05-23-2017 at 09:15 PM. Reason: figured out what happened

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to change nickname or should i recreate an account since it's fresh ?

I just noticed i made a typo naming myself "Mijja" instead of "Mijka" ^^'.

Thread Footer