Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

Citan

1. Dev Blog: June 18, 2018

Hi guys! The next update is coming in just a few days. I've been focusing pretty heavily on the update, but I had some time today, so I wanted to give you a status update.

Remember, this is a dev-blog. It's not an official announcement about future changes, it's just me talking about what I'm doing and thinking. I like to share my current plans, but these plans change often. Speaking of which...

About That Treasure Rebalancing
    The last dev blog talked ...

Updated 06-18-2018 at 09:37 AM by Citan

Categories
    Project: Gorgon
  2. Dev Blog: May 2018

May 2018 Developer Blog

Hi, I'm Eric ("Citan") Heimburg, the lead developer of Project: Gorgon. It's been a while since I did a dev blog -- while we were crunching on the UI rewrite, and then the Steam integration, there wasn't a lot to say besides "we're still doing that thing we already talked about." But now that we have some space, it's time for a dev blog!

Before I start, though: What's a dev blog? It's a developer diary, a look at where we ...
    Categories
  3. Steam Integration is Coming! How Will it Work?

How Will Steam Integration Work?
    In about a week we'll submit Project: Gorgon for final approval to Steam and it should be for sale as a Steam Early Access game in about two weeks. So what exactly will this mean for you?

End of Alpha
    Currently, the game is in alpha. Alpha is the earliest development stage, where we prototype game ideas, iterate on the core design, and make sure we're on a solid technical footing.

When we launch on Steam Early Access, ...
    Categories
  4. New Launcher: v8

There's a new launcher available for download. This launcher addresses problems some players have when downloading the game behind certain types of firewalls. If you don't have any trouble patching with your v7 launcher, you don't need to update -- v8 is backwards-compatible with v7, so you can use either one. But if you have trouble downloading, please update to the newest version!

Windows: https://projectgorgon.com/downloads/...auncherWin.zip
    OSX: https://projectgorgon.com/downloads/...herMac.app.zip ...
    Categories
  5. Dev Blog, Oct 18 2017: The New UI Is Coming!

The New UI Is Coming!
    If you've kept up with these blog posts, you've seen me talk about the "new UI" -- it's been in the works for a long time. But we're getting close! The new user interface (UI) is in the final stages of development, just a week or two away. Let me talk about the logistics of this change, some of the technical details about why this is happening, and what benefits players will see.

What Will Happen
    The new UI is a complete rewrite of the ...
    Categories
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast