PDA

View Full Version : Dwarven N Cores?

Tagamogi
12-22-2017, 09:53 AM
Is there a good place to get these?

According to another quest that's been in my log for the last year or so, the cores are supposed to come from "a dungeon deep in the Ilmari desert" which is not precisely a location description that fills me with joy... Are there alternate places to obtain these? How far into the dungeon do they drop and from which mobs? My friend and I are able to duo manticores but rather shakily, so I suspect we will not do too well in the dungeon on our own.

Sheawanna
12-22-2017, 10:44 AM
some have gotten dwarven n cores from bhorg dungeon in serbule . although after spending days in there ive never seen one .

OpieFisher
12-22-2017, 11:46 AM
I get dwarven-N-cores off of rahu hunting myself.Probably be worth killing cockatricies and dinos out there and see if those don't drop cores.

The reference you quote is talking about labs so that might be a place to check too,see if the raks at the start there don't drop cores.. They do drop poetry books, explosive runestones and such sometimes so there's that.

I can't say I've seen any dwarven-N-cores in borghild,I can't imagine what even drops them in there,and the quest itself is for a tree in a completely different area 30-40ish levels higher than borghild.
They very well might drop in there,can't imagine borghild was the place they had in mind that they want you to be looking though.

Panties
12-22-2017, 04:18 PM
I get dwarven-N-cores off of rahu hunting myself.Probably be worth killing cockatricies and dinos out there and see if those don't drop cores.

Just killed the Rahu desert for N-Cores. Took 2 hours to get 2 cores. The first dropped off a deinonychus and the second off a cockatrice, so yeah, they drop off the dinos in Rahu. I'm not sure if dinos elsewhere drop them as well.

Tagamogi
12-26-2017, 02:29 PM
A belated thanks for all the responses! The Rahu desert is an easier farming spot than the lab. Thanks!!