PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

kell.shepherd
01-17-2017, 02:07 PM
Thought I should finally start posting in some forums and get into the community. Though I tend to solo games this is one way I can be involved. Been playing about 2 months now and was loving it from the first few minutes. I've gone through Unarmed, Archery Animal Handling, Sword, Shield, Fire, Necro and after getting about halfway through each have finally fallen in love with Druid/Battle Chemistry. Since starting I've gotten 4 others to start as well.

Looking forward to the Steam release and, more importantly, when the Indigogo 'rewards' are in place.

ShieldBreaker
01-17-2017, 06:38 PM
Hello MrWhiskers

Good work on the recruiting. Looking forward to the Steam release as well :)

Hood
01-17-2017, 11:55 PM
Nice to meet you, kell. I keep trying to get my friends to try it, but they all have toddlers/don't like the graphics or mmo's. Only one friend has made an account, but he still hasn't logged on. See you in-game :)

Spiritfingers
01-20-2017, 11:00 AM
Welcome to the game. I also like Hood have asked countless friends to play the game. Not a single one can get past the graphics though.

Hood
01-20-2017, 11:07 AM
Welcome to the game. I also like Hood have asked countless friends to play the game. Not a single one can get past the graphics though.

They really don't know what they're missin!

Spiritfingers
01-20-2017, 11:35 AM
They really don't know what they're missin!

I agree..that's why I keep asking them just to download the game and try it.

Shamared
01-20-2017, 09:25 PM
I would entrust MrWhiskers with my most favorite of truffles: rest assured, his character is impeccable and his taste in mushrooms highly refined.