PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on a map

Huskell
12-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Hello, I was doing fine, but now one of my characters is stuck in Serbule Hills.

I created the character, did some of the starting favors and things on Anagoge, learned skills, explored, etc... Then I found that spider cave, explored it and found the shield, and left to Serbule Hills. After exploring that map a little and following a sign I reached the inn, talked to the npcs, did some favors since I was looking for the shield skill since the start, learned teleportation magic... Then I was "Ok, let's go to the island again and finish the things there", but nope. The game crashes every time I try to enter a new zone: the cave, north to Serbule, etc...

Can someone try to help me? I already tried the repair function on the launcher and reinstalled the game completely, but nothing changed.

ShieldBreaker
12-10-2017, 05:52 PM
If you can get in game you can try going to Settings>Graphics (settings is the gear on the bottom of the right side menu bar)
In Graphics set graphic quality level to Fastest and make sure auto-adjust quality level is disabled
Save

That might let you change zones better. It might be a RAM issue, possible not enough to allow the zone switch.
So it might help to know how much RAM you have.

You should also double check that you covered everything in Project-Gorgon-Support-Troubleshooting-Read-First! (https://forum.projectgorgon.com/showthread.php?136-Project-Gorgon-Support-Troubleshooting-Read-First!)

Huskell
12-10-2017, 07:04 PM
If you can get in game you can try going to Settings>Graphics (settings is the gear on the bottom of the right side menu bar)
In Graphics set graphic quality level to Fastest and make sure auto-adjust quality level is disabled
Save

That might let you change zones better. It might be a RAM issue, possible not enough to allow the zone switch.
So it might help to know how much RAM you have.

You should also double check that you covered everything in Project-Gorgon-Support-Troubleshooting-Read-First! (https://forum.projectgorgon.com/showthread.php?136-Project-Gorgon-Support-Troubleshooting-Read-First!)

An in-game person said to me try that too, but it didn't work, the strange thing is that I went through that cave to get to where I am now. I have 8gb RAM

PS: I was able to return using the command /unstickchar NAME from and alt char. Gonna see how it goes from there.