PDA

View Full Version : Greetings everyone!

marlhin
01-17-2017, 01:32 PM
... I am an old-fashioned gamer although I am not that old. I used to play Shadowbane and Neverwinter Nights a lot + many other MMORPGS like WoW, EQ2 etc.
Shadow Bane was the most fascinating MMO I have ever played. The immersion and atmosphere were superb! WoW couldn't become a favourite although it is a good game.
Unfortunately I've never come across Asheron's Call until the news about their server shutting down.
But these news brought me to Project Gorgon which was mentioned by a user.
This is by far the most interesting MMO of the last years! I don't mind the "bad" graphics since I am more into atmosphere. The gameplay and skill system is unique and the humour is great!

I hope to join a guild/community in the future when I have more freetime to spend since my studies are very time demanding.

See you soon in game!

Hood
01-17-2017, 01:37 PM
Welcome marlhin! I think you've noticed the helpful mood our humble server is in these days :) As always, don't hesitate to ask; someone will help you! And if you need anything, it's okay to ask for that as well.

alleryn
01-17-2017, 01:42 PM
Hey! Welcome to PG :)

Always nice to meet a new fellow player. Enjoy exploring and discovering all there is to offer!

kell.shepherd
01-17-2017, 01:56 PM
Welcome! I've been playing about 2 months and couldn't agree more about the graphics. It only took about 5 min before I didn't even see the 'quality' as I was so keen on the immersion. Hopefully you've found your forever-home.

ShieldBreaker
01-17-2017, 06:34 PM
Hello and welcome to PG.

Game is still in alpha so more to be fleshed out and once things are set, better graphics might be more of a focus. And what is with that darn learning keeping you away from the important stuff like that :)

drivendawn
01-17-2017, 07:07 PM
Welcome!:)

drivendawn
01-17-2017, 07:14 PM
Welcome!:)

Spiritfingers
01-20-2017, 11:05 AM
Welcome to the game. The atmosphere is awesome in this game. You can tell by the sounds around you, that you are about to get bumrushed and destroyed.