PDA

View Full Version : Asherons Legacy Now Recruiting!

Yaksnot
01-17-2017, 04:39 AM
Hey all,

We are a group of gamers that have found refuge here in Project Gorgon, and as the name implies yes we came from Asherons Call (from many servers TD/FF/LC/MT/VT/WE/DT). Our leadership has played many games in the past AC/DAOC/ EQ/ WoW/ Arche Age/ SWotR/ ect. including world firsts, server first ect in many games. Although we're quite laid back we will still be looking to progress thru the game and push some boundries so we can do our part to help report anything we find wrong and make the game run better as well as more enjoyable for everyone. Less of a super hard push, and more about having fun and killing bosses than world/server firsts. We can talk more about that as we get way further down the road. for those of you with a more hardcore gamer mentality.

Times:

Main Times are TBD at this point but we are already working up those guild currency quests and getting stuff done.

Needs:

All are welcome right now, lets get out there explore, learn and have fun!

We're a tight knit guild and always seem to be up to something discord is very active (and highly encouraged!)

If this seems like a good fit for you please contact me here or one of our officers in game.

Scyonara
LaRaj
Bailiwick

See ya in game!

Lokira
01-24-2017, 05:04 AM
Name: Lokira
History of RPG: Ive played WoW for many years off and on, since it first came out. I have not played AC but most of my friends have and wanted me to play with them. Now that I have a good computer, AC is closing down. I am excited to start Project: Gorgon and looking to become a family with my future guild. I want to start from the ground up. I have played guild wars, Conan Online, Final Fantasy 14, Diablo 2&3, and others I cant seem to remember. I am a hardcore gaming and willing to help out guild mates whenever I can.
Lore: Awoken on a strange island washed up to shore, memories have escaped me. My trust for anyone is slim to none. The only thing that i have is a lust for power and the sweet victory of death. My lust for power is insatiable. I seek knowledge of all things magic. Ever since I had the sweet taste of teleportation running through my veins I have yearned for more and more knowledge. I thirst for greatness and glory, destroying those damned creature with the intense crackling of fire, or making my enemies mentality explode with with my mind. all i want is to explore the intense feeling of magical knowledge. Will I make alliances along the way? Will I form groups and challenge what this new world has to offer? Will I learn who I was in the past, or will I wish to never know.... only time will tell.

Gaming type: PvE, DPS(off-tank on WoW, wouldn't be opposed to it again)
Style: tempted to play in hardcore mode, because I am a Hardcore Gamer
Timezone: I live in PST, but I work nights, so I am up all night, gaming on P:G.

Thank you for your time, and I am eagerly awaiting your reply! I would love to meet you in-game!

~Lokira

Yaksnot
01-30-2017, 01:55 PM
Lokira,

Hey thanks for the reply, please contact any of the people mentioned for an invite. you can also contact:

Yaksnot
Triscone
BestPK

Thanks and see ya in game!

Kayy
02-02-2017, 08:46 AM
Just wanted to say that I didn't come from AC but I just started playing PG a few days ago and joined Asherons Legacy. Amazingly helpful group of people.

This guild is making a fun game even better for me personally, and I think a lot of other players would feel the same!

LaRaj
02-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Although a majority of of guild members do come from Asheron's Call we certainly are not limiting it to only AC players. All are welcome.

Malice00
02-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Seems those of us from HG are not included?

Xan Zenn

LaRaj
02-04-2017, 10:05 PM
EVERYONE is welcome to our guild. Please contact Scyonara, Laraj, Bailiwick, BestPK, or Yaksnot and we will gladly invite you!

Yaksnot
02-06-2017, 05:08 PM
A big welcome all our new members!

OldBurley
02-28-2017, 01:54 PM
Casual gamer and MMO Refuge since '99 through AC/AC2/WOW/GW2. I don't change games often, but I reroll alts more often than some gamers change their drawers. ;)

After AC sublimated, I vowed to give up MMO's... but addictions are strong, and there were too many good people that went to PG. Plus.. I'm a werewolf that can change into a spider, who can summon undead.. I mean.. how cool is that?

PS If my wife asks, I don't play this game. ;)

Cedric_The_Noble
03-20-2017, 03:26 AM
Hullo all!
I was sitting there playing WoW yesterday when my heart yearned for the days of Asheron's Call. Upon research and seeing that it had finally been shut down I was heartbroken. Though ahead was the glimmer of hope, a new MMO with wondrous possibilities! Project Gorgon captured my attention and after playing for several hours last night has me very intrigued! I was known as Cedric The Noble on WE back in the early 2000s and will eagerly be looking up some friends whom I can gather with to enjoy this new experience!:D

Yaksnot
03-20-2017, 04:28 AM
Welcome to the Game Cedric! holler if you need any help or have any questions.

you can get ahold of anyone in guild thru general chat

couple others you can ask are:

Yaksnot
Sharon
Hardrock
Rowina
Yayuki

Enjoy and hope to see ya in game soon

Malice00
04-30-2017, 08:43 AM
Welcome to this world. I find it refreshing to have to muddle through the world like Ole'AC and learning spells in the beginning. Was a tough pill to swallow "making it to 40th level and then learn to make money I had to gain favor with NPC's". But ya' know what, that is what exploring is about. Did not need a wiki or a mentor to have fun.

BTW, my avatar name is Joaquin...be patient, I am slow to respond in game.

Verus
09-24-2017, 04:30 PM
I have never been immersed in a game as much as I was with Asheron's Call, and I have tried many. I often yearn for the hey-days of AC, huddled in large groups around the armorer of Arwic or Fort Tethana, portal storm brewing... Asheron's Call's first few years consumed mine entirely, but as my own grew into adulthood my online attendance came in fits and spurts until finally at its end an occasional login left me yearning for those good ol' days. No other MMO took me the way early AC and ToD did. Part of my life was inside Asheron's Call and I had friends there. I was never able to make friends in any other virtual world since. Was there something uniquely social about AC, possibly having to do with its allegiance system or player economy? Or was this just a product of graduating to AC from the MSN chat rooms that we frequented as teenagers at the time?

Anyways, it wasn't too long ago that I felt the urge to see what was happening on Harvestgain only to find that AC was no more. I'm not much of a gamer these days but still try, with little success, to fill a void in my soul that was Asheron's Call. So, two days ago I Googled "games like Asheron's Call" and was pleasantly surprised to find and read about Project: Gorgon! I haven't yet gotten into its world as the server is down, but I'm excited and hopeful about it! I'm putting this out there in hopes that PG might hit a chord with me like AC did and I can find some good peops whom I can relate and look forward to logging in to visit, reminiscing AC's hey-days if nothing else. So, it might be apparent I am interested in you guild.
Thanks

Malice00
09-24-2017, 07:34 PM
Welcome to this new world. It has some parts similar to ole' AC. And some new and dynamic parts...and this is only the Beta. Tons of combinations to try. Have fun and keep onething in mind. Boss monsters are usually to tough to solo, ask for help and the rewards will be there.

I had tons of fun on Harvestgain, and I have had tons of fun here since AC passed away. Good luck and cya in game Verus.

DamageIncorp
10-02-2017, 12:37 AM
We are always looking for new peeps and would love to have you Verus. Find myself (DamageIncorp), or Scyonara, or Nomsen, HardRock, etc or just give a shout in global chat for an Asheron's member.
I personally was DT and SC from 99 - 17
I miss those Hoshino and VR runs terribly

finvega
10-16-2017, 04:29 PM
Howdy all. I was the not-so-famous Snugglebunny on Solcaim with the Strife guild, from about 2000-2006... AC2, then WoW with the Strife guild. Anywhooo... I am here now, and looking for a guild. I will try contacting the names listed as the opportunity presents itself.

Gardum
12-03-2017, 03:15 AM
I better say hello as well been in the guild for a few weeks now and couldn't have found a better one to join. :)
Everyone is very helpful and will actually respond in chat, which was a nice surprise from previous MMos I have played :)

I was an AC'er for at least 6 years late 1999 to 2005/2006 unsure of the actual time.

I have played virtually every New MMo that has come out and Beta or Alpha tested them as well.

I won't bag the other ones as players are at fault for complaining and getting those games changed to the point they didn't look anything like the original.

That was what I think we all liked about Asherons Call, you could either gimp a character if you made mistakes in creating and then growing the character and picking wrong choices :)
Or you could create a really unique character that could whoop everyone's butt.
This game is as close to what a friend of mine and I have been looking for since we left AC.
I am looking forward to many years of getting to grips with the game and hopefully get a couple of Toons fully outfitted and able to kill a Skeleton or three at the Crypts ;)
One mention is that I really enjoy crafting and this game really fills the bill for people like myself.
My main is Polgera.
See you in game

Oat
01-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Could i get an invite to the guild. my IGN is Oatiuss and i just started out

Marrz
01-15-2018, 03:21 PM
Hello. I would like a invite as well.

My name in game is Marrz, and I come from a old school EQ background. I don't play nearly as much as I use too, and don't plan on it, but I do enjoy progressing and helping others. I play on a EST schedule, mostly week nights.

I've not yet left work, but I will look someone up after I log in for a invite.

Thanks, hope to see you online.

Karamasha
01-16-2018, 09:18 AM
I would gladly join, i used to play WoW up until WOTLK and have been playing anarchy online on and off since 2006, i started playing project gorgon in nov 2017

arakiel
01-16-2018, 12:59 PM
Hello, I'm interested in joining your guild. My ign is arakiel.

I'm new to PG but I've been playing mmo since '01 and I'm usually very active on discord.

I should be on most evenings (PST) and weekends.

edit: Invite accepted, thanks!

Polthewarrior
01-23-2018, 03:45 PM
Would also like an invite to the guild, I have played PG in the past, but that was when it was a starting cave and not an island so it has been awhile. Long time MMO player starting with EQ looking for a good group of people to start a new game with.

In game name is polthewarrior, will be on around 8est, can also try to get hold of an officer then as well!

Cheers

Ryker
01-23-2018, 05:16 PM
I’m also interested in joining up. In game name is same as forum name. Long-time EQ Player here and looking forward to hanging with some other old school gamers. Thanks!

SebK
01-24-2018, 06:05 AM
Hey if there's still room I'd love to join. IGN same as forum name, just started playing a few days ago but have put a lot of time into it already and am really into it.

Sagit
01-24-2018, 07:47 PM
Bailiwick is one of the guild leaders of Asheron's Legacy and a great person to contact ingame to get recruited and he likes showing people around.

Prognek
02-11-2018, 10:36 PM
My in game name is Bannen for now. I messed up and didn't realize I could permanently save my usual name Prognek as is my Forums name. Hopefully I will be able to regain my legacy name some day. I played A/C in Thistledown, as Prognek the Og, for years until RL made it impossible for quite some time. Much to my dismay, as I have read others comments, I found it was shut down. I deeply regret not having been there for the final days and moments. I am and will forever be jealous of those who were.

Anyways, I would love to join a guild of gamers from the old days and games if you'll have me. I try to play most evenings, some days during daytime as time allows.

Edit: In Game Name is now Prognek

Thrawn
03-11-2018, 02:48 AM
Greetings!
My ingame Name is Thrawn aswell. Id like to join an active group of players.
I have longtime MMO experience and so far quite like this one. Hope it will continue to develop in an enjoyable way. Ill try to get one of the officers, so far no luck.
best regards, Thrawn (the bat)

Addison
03-18-2018, 09:16 PM
I'd really love to join!
I've made a post in the introduction forum area,
and 2 of your members from this guild told me they were from here!
So, I'd really love to be a part of Asherons Legacy =D

In-game name is the same as this one!

Faeothin
03-19-2018, 03:00 PM
Howdy fellow “Gorgonites”

I too am an old school MMORPG player. I’ve only been exploring P:G for a couple of days now.

For my history; I Started out in EQ up through Velious (and a bit after with PoP) and played AC from time to time with a best friend of mine. I’ve played more MMOs than I care to mention at the moment, but the crucial ones - forgoing the aformentioned - were AO, DAoC, and SWG. Rarely did I make it to the end game, instead I kept enjoying alts and the social aspects of the community while helping others out on quests.

I’ve returned to college and do not have an endless amount of time to play but I’d really like to enjoy my time playing by building a relationship with kindred souls of the old mmo days and explore all the game has to offer with a new network of friends! I’m really looking forward to getting necromancy.

My ingame name is Morfiend and I would appreciate it if I may interview with Asheron’s Legacy and see if I would be welcomed in learning and exploring PG with AL.

Thanks for your time!

Fiyo
03-19-2018, 04:41 PM
Also looking to join - in game name is Fiyo.

Played TD to start and moved to DT back in the day. Been here a couple weeks, and enjoying the depth so far. Ready to do stuff we other people now though.

Thanks!

Ells0430
03-21-2018, 02:48 AM
We are looking out for you all in game :) Addison and Fiyo you are the only 2 I haven't found yet. I will keep watching for you but also feel free to contact myself (Amaryllis), Bailiwick, Sagit, Nomsen, Kimmz, Polgera or yell out for an Asheron's Legacy person to come get you. Hope to see you soon and welcome to the guild!

HardRock
03-29-2018, 07:39 AM
I can also be reached for recruiting people in game. In game name HardRock.

Hoodlum
03-31-2018, 08:57 PM
I would be interested in joining if your still recruiting. I have been monitoring this game for awhile now and decided the time was right to give it a go. AC has always been my favourite game, I use to play on Frostfell from 99-04. I went back a couple times through the years and was sad to hear it was shutdown. I LOVED the community of AC, there hasn't been anything like it since, IMO. Hope to hear from someone. I go by the same name IG, Hoodlum.

Emmortal
04-06-2018, 08:00 AM
18 years old Later....i am back :)

who remembers me :) ....

First post for you guys! i will test the game during the week end and will come back to you.

Emmortal
aka Quaker Oats- Diabolicus-Rage of Mage etc......

Aysil
04-13-2018, 01:34 PM
Hi! If Asherons Legacy is still recruiting I'd very much like to join if you'll take a brand new player, I tried to message some of the names listed but it seems no one's online right now. =)

My in-game name is Aysil, or you can hit me up on discord at Aysil #3800 (https://forum.projectgorgon.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3800)

Thanks!

Ministrix
04-13-2018, 09:16 PM
Would love an invite!

Ministrix in game. Formerly of Frostfell & Darktide.

EDIT: Got my invite. Thanks everyone!

Saints
04-16-2018, 12:16 PM
Greetings! Would love to join too!

Saints in game, not an AC vet, but many other MMOs from the golden early days of glorious mmo gaming.

EDIT: I'm in everybaaaaaaady!

Yabo
04-25-2018, 10:22 AM
I would like an invite too please (IG as Yabz). I played AC on HG for many years.

Koteric
04-25-2018, 10:09 PM
If the Guild is still active I'd love to join. Just started playing but already have a blast and would like to add a more social environment to it.

Have 690 days played in DAOC from 2001-2010 :p. Loving the old school feeling.

In game name is jond.

RAM
06-06-2018, 12:33 PM
Hello! I'd like to join if you have any room.

My in-game character name is MEATRAM.

I'll be playing this game for a long long time.

MootRed
06-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Hi, longtime player of AC and gamer.
I have a youtube channel for an obscure indy game Wurm Online/Unlimited

Would love to find some like minded folks to game with.
New to game but i know howto read the wiki

Ingame: MootRed

spider91301
06-21-2018, 12:55 PM
Hey all,

We are a group of gamers that have found refuge here in Project Gorgon, and as the name implies yes we came from Asherons Call (from many servers TD/FF/LC/MT/VT/WE/DT). Our leadership has played many games in the past AC/DAOC/ EQ/ WoW/ Arche Age/ SWotR/ ect. including world firsts, server first ect in many games. Although we're quite laid back we will still be looking to progress thru the game and push some boundries so we can do our part to help report anything we find wrong and make the game run better as well as more enjoyable for everyone. Less of a super hard push, and more about having fun and killing bosses than world/server firsts. We can talk more about that as we get way further down the road. for those of you with a more hardcore gamer mentality.

Times:

Main Times are TBD at this point but we are already working up those guild currency quests and getting stuff done.

Needs:

All are welcome right now, lets get out there explore, learn and have fun!

We're a tight knit guild and always seem to be up to something discord is very active (and highly encouraged!)

If this seems like a good fit for you please contact me here or one of our officers in game.

Scyonara
LaRaj
Bailiwick

See ya in game!

Name DEATHKON1

History used to be in another guild but left due to certain circumstances mainly just certain dram i didnt need in life

BBQSloth
06-23-2018, 09:26 AM
I'd like to join up. I played on Harvestgain for many years under the name Ulyssies. I actually started playing again several months before the shutdown was announced and was catching up on all the changes I missed while being an adult.

AC was my first MMO. I was too busy with it to ever give EQ a chance. After Vanguard flopped my guild started bleeding off into WoW. Never liked WoW too much but I played it to stick with friends. Really the only other MMO to ever keep me playing long-term was SWG, with a bit of Anarchy Online mixed in. That was fun but I never really found a group to fall in with because I didn't enjoy the leveling experience so never reached late-game content.

If you played SWG on Intrepid, you most certainly saw me hanging out on Dant buffing people under my Load Lifter medical droid named Buffy. It's how I spent most of my time when I wasn't combat-doctoring in DWB or pew pewing in space.

Recently I tried to get back into WoW. I got to the Panda zone and only lasted about two hours before I said to hell with this nonsense and logged out for good.

deathchip
07-02-2018, 11:33 AM
hi there how are you im new to the game and im trying to learn and you guys seem like a great guild to join i have played alot of mmos over the years wow eq2 shroud of avatar etc my igame name is deathchip

deathchip
07-02-2018, 11:40 AM
i am also looking to join -ingame name deathchip i have been playing mmos for along time i first one was wow in burning crusade played every new one that has come out even bless online but i am more of a old school mmo style guy like eq2 and eq1 and oldschool wow

gapmo
07-04-2018, 08:29 AM
Greetings!
ingame name Gapmo
I am looking for a guild and this looks like a good one. Started playing AC in beta and played as Gapmo on TD after startup. Played other games, DAoC, AC2, Vangard, WoW to name a few. After being away from gaming for a while I heard about this one and decided to try it. I am looking for a group that's not too serious but wants to progress through the game. Give me a shout if you're interested.

Toe_Jam
08-24-2018, 08:40 PM
Evening all,
Looking for a place to hang the hat of a lvl 50 fire/shield re-roll named "ToeJam".
I've been with PG off /on since 2015. I lean towards soloist play but am always up for a group/guild hunt.
I played AC on HG server as Ryesin from 00-14 , also dabbled a bit in AC2, LOR, Vangard, Rift & Starwars.
Thx,
ToeJam

Adric the Red
03-07-2019, 12:37 PM
So ... was looking for something to do while LotRO is down (they are physically moving the game servers within the data center, and are well past the predicted 22 hours downtime ... :p ) and ... well ... eventually found out about PG, and this guild in particular, and then discovered a few names I recognize from way back when ...

Anyway, as my forum name indicates, this is indeed Adric the Red, the one and the same from the Crimson Knights from the Solclaim server. Looking forward to (re)connecting with some old friends from AC, AC2, DAoC, etc., as well as making some new ones. Not in game (yet), but will be soon, I hope.

puppypizza
03-22-2019, 09:30 AM
Are you guys currently recruiting?

liquidyoga
03-22-2019, 12:16 PM
Yes we are, puppypizza. In the game, look for the player names Sagit, Byronhelper, Angelouz, Patana, Hayashi, r0c, and/or Aristernicus. At least one of us should be online!

And if you are new to PG: a warm welcome!

@ Adric the Red: If you ever decide to join the game, feel free to give us a shout.

Cheers.

Are you guys currently recruiting?

Adric the Red
03-30-2019, 02:23 PM
@ Adric the Red: If you ever decide to join the game, feel free to give us a shout.Thanks.

I dowloaded the "demo" verson and poked around in the game for a while. Do I need to actually buy it to join the guild? (I realize there are limits on how far I can progress with just the "demo").

liquidyoga
03-31-2019, 03:19 AM
That's correct Adric the Red: Demo users cannot join a guild.

But we can still communicate via the Demo chat channel. (90-95% of the players have the demo channel active/visible in their chat box.)

In addition to the names in my previous post, other active members of the guild include Amaryllis, Rintao, CypherHiryu, and VelveteenOlthoi.

Have fun :)

Thanks.

I dowloaded the "demo" verson and poked around in the game for a while. Do I need to actually buy it to join the guild? (I realize there are limits on how far I can progress with just the "demo").

Gordon Freeman
04-25-2019, 06:46 PM
Hey all, Gordon Freeman of the Mithril Knights from Wintersebb. Had no Idea about Project Gorgon until I got a wild hair the other day to find something, anything, close to AC. Then I'll be Da__ed, I found it. Do I know anyone on here? Anyway, now that I found it, the next step is to find a home and one with AC'ers sounds like the perfect place. Let me know if you want me. I'll check back here or catch me in-Game, I'm GordonFreeman of course.

liquidyoga
04-27-2019, 02:27 AM
Of course, Gordon Freeman of the Mithril Knights from Wintersebb! The Asheron's Legacy Guild would be delighted to have you on board.
Let's look out for each other in the game this weekend. We look forward to meeting you.

Welcome to Project Gorgon!

(Current Guild council: Patana / Aristernicus / Sagit / Cypherhiryu / Angelouz / Hayashi / Amaryllis )

Darklegend
04-29-2019, 08:04 AM
Hi All Darklegend here ex AC1 /2 Fallen Kings & Dark Majesty etc back in the day. Have had a yearning for the good old days of then so the search began for something akin to AC found this & here i am. Used to run with the "The Highlanders"

Looking for a guild that helps new & experienced alike & has fun can do attitude.
Will check back later thanks

Cheers.

liquidyoga
04-29-2019, 01:24 PM
Hello Darklegend and welcome to Project: Gorgon !

If you are in the game already, look for any of these names online and send him/her a private tell => Aristernicus / Sagit / Kolath / Cypherhiryu / Angelouz / Hayashi / Amaryllis / Patana / VelveteenOlthoi.

We look forward to meeting you ! :)

Shadowspark
05-10-2019, 11:13 AM
I have reached out. Just looking to join

DamageIncorp
07-06-2019, 08:50 AM
Any new members or obviously existing members please feel free to reach out to me Damageincorp in game for assistance with anything.

Adric the Red
08-23-2019, 07:19 PM
Bought the game during the Steam 25% off sale a while back, and joined the guild. Have been enjoying myself so far, learning lots of new stuff. I'm not the most vocal player when I'm on, but I do speak up in guild chat once in a while. Slowly getting to know the membership. :)

EndlessCarpet
10-07-2019, 11:28 PM
Hey, so older gamer here. Started with MUDs back in the day, I still some times twitch my fingers as I talk trying to type the words lol. Played EQ hard when it first came out, then WOW for a few years. Mostly just Warframe or the odd mmo trying to finde something I like. This game is great so far, now I just need some people to run with.
I am 40 and looking for a guild of other older gamers. Tiered of kids.
I miss logging in to EQ and ooc camp check. There was alwayse groups to join and grinding to do. I liked that the fights where to hard to solo if they where worth XP. I know this game is a little more soft core, but it has the grind down.
Are the people listed on the front page still the ones I should contact if I want to join?

Synerji
10-10-2019, 07:01 PM
hello I just brought the game last night [after finishing the tutorial island] so I am brand new to the game but I would love to join you guys.

My IGN is Synerji and i'll try to contact you guys ingame real son's.

hopefully i'll be talking/gaming with you guy's soon,
regards,
Synerji

Sagit
11-02-2019, 09:33 AM
We are a mature group of players from North America, Europe, etc. and therefore play at all times of the day or night. We strive for zero drama while helping guild members and others. 3 guild quests per week are run. Our guild structure is a number of members on the guild council and not one monarch. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to discuss joining us. We are always looking for new and nice members.

Ayren
11-08-2019, 03:20 AM
Hiho

I am looking for a guild to play with and furthermore for people who can answer me some questions about balancing, skills and the endgame. If possible, via discord because English is not my native language and I prefer to talk and not to type.

About me : )
Video games are a big part of my life since the late 80s. RPG’s are one of my more preferred type of video game genre. From Dungeon Master/ Might and Magic up to Baldur’s Gate or Pokemon, I played everything and loved it. Obviously after Everquest, I became quite interested in MMO's. So my journey continued, but this time in the new discovered massive online worlds : ).

Here are some stats.

In game Name: Ayren

Time zone: Central European Standard Time GMT+1 (Switzerland)

MMos that I had and still have fun with: Everquest, WoW classic 2005, Age of Conan, SWTOR, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen (pre Alpha), Project Gorgon ; )

Player Type: It depends on the game. I raided in world/server first guilds, but I played also as a total casual or semi progression-oriented gamer. Again, it really depends on the game and the community. Sometimes I like the slow ride and sometimes it has to be fast ; ).

Main role: Always 100% healer and or supporter.

Cheers

Ayren

Nikki66
12-05-2019, 07:08 AM
Whats up guys, so just looking to get started on a new mmo. Most of my mmo experience is from games like Shadowbane, Eve, Wow, Aion, APB(before pay to win) and I havnt done much mmo's lately. Any way my fourm name is the same in game so I'd love to get into a guild with active members.

SaintNukem
01-14-2020, 11:36 AM
Whatsup guys.
I'm 29 years old, from California, MMO's I have played: Elder Scrolls online, Runes of Magic, and Black Desert Online. I was a pretty good pvp player on ESO, but haven't played for almost 2 years now. Looking for a chill group to get on with as I'm really enjoying this game and feel I'll be sticking around for sure. I hope to get a solid grip on the PvP in this game as it develops and hope some of y'all have a similar interest in that. I like PvE as well of course, just not as much. I'll probably be doing PvE most of the time until I get my bearings, as I don't even understand what the PvP is at, at this point in early access. (New player)

My character name in-game is SaintNukem and my highest developed skill is sword (20) and psychology (17) - Right now I'm also beginning to develop archery and shield.

Thanks for considering. Blessup

LuckingFoco
02-06-2020, 11:37 AM
Greetings fellow people from Dereth. I come from a long distant land called Harvestgain upon which I was born on December 2, 1999. My heritage was once called Aluvian, but alas now only in spirit. I remember my birth fondly as it was a brutally cold day. In my basic, barely able to contain any body warmth clothing if one would call it...clothing, I entered a snow covered world in awe of its scope and magnitude. Lord Asheron had granted me life, and in shoddy, wet, snow filled shoes, I began my most humble journey. What before my wandering and frosty eyes did I see in the distance, but a bouncing snowman. Perhaps I might have found my first friend in this desolate yet beautiful land! Oh the memory of running up to greet this frozen fella, happiness coursing through my chilled to the bone body.

"Greetings my frozen frie…."

SMACK

A lifestone? Dazed I stumbled. It would appear that this new land was not going to be as friendly as I once thought! Over time, through many a fizzle and disappearing tapers, scarabs, herbs, powders, and talismans...oh the expense in the early days of Dereth (thankfully Asheron in his infinite wisdom saved newer fellow travelers the embarrassing constant fizzling with his new and improved system)...and many visits to the lifestone, my abilities grew, and for approximately eight glorious years, full of so many friends, and fondest memories, that wicked alternate reality called life pulled me away from my home in Dereth. Still to this day I look back and think how amazing it was. Full of danger...mosswarts, Olthoi, drudges, tumeroks, reedsharks, mean, unfriendly snowmen, and that pesky white rabbit Pookie...and a wealth of other unsightly creatures. Beautiful cities like Arwic of old before the Shadows and the shadow spire destroyed it, Hebian-to, and others, memories do make!

Enter present day, and I have found myself a new playground, again full of mythical creatures, friendly people, distant lands, and the excitement I so missed from my time in Dereth. All I need now is a place to hang up my armor, and surround myself with people that like me, fondly remember what Dereth was, and yet still is in our hearts.

I can be found exploring under the name LuckingFoco, and at the time of this writing I am a sword (47), shield (34) adventurer. I am compassionate (43) and bury all my foes if possible. I enjoy cooking (22), fishing (22), foraging (40), mycology (29), as well as a plethora of other skills in the process of learning. I humbly ask if you are recruiting and would very much enjoy the possibility of making new friends and meeting fellow adventurers!

Thank you for your time,

Foco

shuswaper
07-03-2020, 10:43 AM
Relatively new player looking for an active guild. Discord chat, mature setting, ect. In game ShuAlthor ........ Thanks a bunch

Mysfit
11-26-2020, 12:25 PM
Hi Mysfit/Krushpuppy here

I played on Soclaim in AC and played AC2. Just to set the record straight it is Sub not Hub for those that know. Looking forward to this game the feel is so ACish I love what I have seen in the little time so far.

Kempeck
11-25-2021, 09:54 AM
this guild still in action? i'm from AC: MT, and would like to see about joining. Can someone chat me? Kempeck

Anyone have the URL for the guild discord? PM me?