PDA

View Full Version : Dev Question re animal skills

Bakau
11-15-2017, 05:26 PM
Devs, I notice there is no epic hard hitting skills with any of the animal skills - I am intrigued to know why.

Crissa
11-15-2017, 06:28 PM
Clearly you've never stacked Kick.

Bakau
11-15-2017, 07:53 PM
NO I haven't do enlighten

Crissa
11-15-2017, 10:10 PM
Kick bonuses work on anything that's a Kick. (which is why they're less common now)

It's pretty easy to make a Cow build that will kick something into next week. You can do this with Knee Kick in Unarmed as well.

Of course, doing this means some of the mobs will be just flat our resistant to your trick.

Bakau
11-15-2017, 10:31 PM
Ahhh I stil trying to find kner kick 1 to do an unarmed build - that makes it look more interesting.

ProfessorCat
03-31-2018, 03:36 PM
Kick bonuses work on anything that's a Kick. (which is why they're less common now)

It's pretty easy to make a Cow build that will kick something into next week. You can do this with Knee Kick in Unarmed as well.

Of course, doing this means some of the mobs will be just flat our resistant to your trick.

Are you saying that the kick mods for Unarmed stack with the kick mods for animal skills?

If so, I have a second question; Does the spider skill "Infinite Legs" count as a kick for the same reason? The skill detail reads: "Kick an enemy with some of your many legs."

Crissa
03-31-2018, 04:55 PM
ProfessorCat I've never played spider for very long, but I'd assume that would be a kick if it says kick ^-^