PDA

View Full Version : Vol's view on necromancy

zirker
11-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Only recently have I found that Vol is the god of death... and it got me wondering do you guys think that Vol likes necromancers or not?I feel like necromancers like Vol, due to it being the god of death, but does that mean Vol likes necromancers?Necromancers could be interpreted as those who altered the dead to something neither dead nor alive, meaning they would be disrespecting death.
Could there also be 2 types of necromancers, those who practise necromancy with respect to Vol and those who do not?

ShieldBreaker
11-10-2017, 12:29 PM
Only recently have I found that Vol is the god of death... and it got me wondering do you guys think that Vol likes necromancers or not?I feel like necromancers like Vol, due to it being the god of death, but does that mean Vol likes necromancers?Necromancers could be interpreted as those who altered the dead to something neither dead nor alive, meaning they would be disrespecting death.
Could there also be 2 types of necromancers, those who practise necromancy with respect to Vol and those who do not?

Although Vol is the god of death, he does not have the power to create the undead. There are 8 gods that can create undead, the majority of these gods are completely evil and their only purpose is to destroy the world. Vol would hunt those gods down and release their souls into the sea of souls if he could. Vol doesn't like necromancers.