PDA

View Full Version : riiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Luka
11-03-2017, 06:44 AM
Lesson of the day: Don't be in the bottom of a dungeon when you don't realize you have the bat disease. (My BF is looking over my shoulder. "Can't you see in the dark?" Probably! "Can't you fly?" Yes! But I am only level one!)

Hi! I haven't played in over a year, perhaps closer to two. Trying to get my Auriel forums account back but it looks like someone else may have taken it. So I will be Luka for now! I used to be an Event Moderator (Auriel), if anyone's been around that long. Its been even longer than that since I have just played the game. Its been humorous to, for example, have to go learn teleportation for the first time, and have to worry about cold damage. And I suck at actual fighting. But knowing this game there are tricks and things I don't know yet. I will always be a noob!

ShieldBreaker
11-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Welcome Back Luka/Auriel to Project: Gorgon.

Your from way back, before my time. :) You'll probably catch up in no time. I'm in the same boat, always a noob, never an elite.

Khaylara
11-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Welcome back Auriel, I remember you from the old forum, probably 2-3 years ago. I think you'll love the changes and possibly enjoy the bat life:)