PDA

View Full Version : Food - meat - cooking

MorKazim
10-24-2017, 11:01 PM
Hello,

simple suggestion. put a simple cooking recipe for all the various meats. (even the cat meat is eatable if you at some salt and cook it...)

thank you.

ShieldBreaker
10-25-2017, 12:18 AM
There is a simple cooking recipe that you can use any of the cheap meats in, it is called Mystery Jerky. The standard meats I think now all have fairly easy recipes. The only meat I'm not sure about is rabbit meat, it not tagged as cheapmeat I think, so it can't be used for Mystery Jerky. Also I don't know of any rabbit recipes, might just be the land or the people that like those sorts of dishes aren't in game yet.

MorKazim
10-25-2017, 02:16 AM
hi there...
I have tons of hi - quality venison & pork and cant cook them. I can downgrade them with butchering, but if I do that I get a loss of price for the meat.
I don't know if there is a simple recipe for the Hi-q meats.

thank you.

Erthiel
10-25-2017, 02:44 AM
I was wondering, wouldn't it make more sense to increase the quality of meat by removing all the nasty parts and leaving only the better parts from a number of rougher cuts? 5 cheap -> 1 better? Does it actually make sense that the quality of meat decreases by cutting it into smaller pieces, if it's already high quality?

ShieldBreaker
10-25-2017, 08:46 AM
Yes butchering meat down in quality isn't an ideal solution, just substituting it in with a benefit would be nice. Like you make the meal and get scraps of meat left over. It might just be a work around, they know that we have a glut of high-end meat with no way to use it yet so added the butchering down method. Butchering meat like Erthiel said makes sense, maybe recipes for future levels of Butchering.

Crissa
10-25-2017, 09:32 PM
We can trade down phlog and prisms, too. I think it may be a decent permanent feature to help those move their combat skills at the same level as their craft skills.