PDA

View Full Version : Naaa introduction. Late*.

Mijja
10-13-2017, 04:01 AM
Hello ! Figured i should probably introduce myself as i'm already playing for a while !

You maybe have already met met as Mijka (unlocked Druid and Battle Chem recently) or Caerbannog (a character created to be bunny-only since the recent event), i'm playing since the 22 September.

I played a lot of games, focusing on RPGs (Fallout 1&2 + Baldur's Gate 2 in my childhood), STRs (Dune & Blizzard ones mostly), MMORPGs (Vanilla WoW & some extensions, TSW, BDO and a few others) and a pinch of League MOBA.

I never played Asheron's Call or Everquest (but followed stories about them through a video game newspaper relating stories in games when they were popular) though. I was in the "permanently searching for a MMO"-limbo and found a reference about Project:Gorgon on reddit /r/mmorpg/, found the website and figured out i could actually play this game in developpement !

It can be cryptic and hard at times but with some focused reading of in-game description, exploration, the help of the community through global chat, random groups and the use of the wiki, it's a great aventure overall... there's definitely something unique in P:G and the people i met are certainly passionate in their own ways about this game, hehe.

See you in game !

ShieldBreaker
10-13-2017, 06:11 AM
Hi Mijka, welcome to Project: Gorgon.

Nice choice on going bunny only :) at least for one character. Really liked Fallout 1&2 also Brotherhood of Steel. Dune II is also a great game.

Also nice that you found your way to PG, hopefully your days of MMO searching are now over. :)