PDA

View Full Version : Hellooooo

Ten
10-12-2017, 06:37 AM
Oi, greetings and well met!
I'm Tenx and I've been playing for about 5 days now, and having spent all of the time solo, I have a very tenuous grasp of what I'm doing (from "Crap, which skill stuns?" To "Wait, who Loved round pebbles?!");
So when a Wolf named Opal, a Pig named Tasty, and their merry band of spidermelters let me join them on a savage tour of the spider dungeon I was super excited!
I promptly joined and divided my time between being amazed at how fast they kill, juggling my 8 remaining bag slots, and finding hallways to be lost in.
Thanks again for letting me tag along!
It's nice to know that here are folks in this game willing to backtrack (probably several times, sorry!) for a chronically lost noob.
:cool:

ShieldBreaker
10-12-2017, 07:13 AM
Hi Tenx, welcome to Project: Gorgon.

Sounds like your getting along fine in the game. And people will backtrack for you all the way up to the level 70 dungeon. And I should know, I can still envision the chat messages. "Why did you go that way, ShieldBreaker?"

Anyway, hopefully you'll continue to enjoy the game in alpha, beta, and well into launch. :)

Ten
10-12-2017, 07:59 AM
Thanks, ShieldBreaker!
So far I'm enjoying the game quite a bit. Coming from EQ I really dig the lack of npc handholding and linear "you're the hero" style story.
I was beginning to get slightly frustrated with my inability to make headway into faction with Mu (and find the darn zone in mushroom at all lol), so I just meandered off and found a different thing to do; Which is how I ended up with the good fortune to be in the spider dungeon as that group was preparing to rampage through.

It's nice to have a game to want to get home and play again.
Also, nice forums! I'll try to read as much info as I can find because I have a ton of questions (do weapons drop more in specific areas, does barrage have a non-meditation aoe mod from an item edit: it does! (https://forum.projectgorgon.com/showthread.php?41-Path-of-the-Muntok-Fist-(Unarmed)), etc lol) :)