PDA

View Full Version : Tigers Trivia!

Tigerwyld
09-30-2017, 07:09 PM
I wish to announce that my old Rift Trivia game will resume here in PG.
I will test on Thursday the 5th 5pm Alaskan time...

Now; without a mailbox system; I beg of you to be at ease on the prizes you earn. They will ALL be recorded in the notepad. As - to keep a flow of the game - I cannot deliver prizes in real time. But winners will be noted and paid.

The system will work on councils per answer; ie - if Bob gets 4 answers right; he gets 200 councils ( NOT the payout; just an example)
I do NOT yet know the payout; i'm thinking 50c per answer... BUT I have to see the player base ect. Bonus questions will give special rewards like Event keys and such.

Remember i'm beta testing this: it will progress into a fantabulous system. (We developed an entire RP trivia game in Rift where players had to hunt down Carmen Sandiego across the lands and as players fell out prizes increased.. ..but - in due time....)

It will start out as simple trivia; The subject will be Movies - it's an easy startup for most players. To get things dialed in.

If you have concerns after next thursday; I beg of you - let me know. If you have suggestions pior to... .. please let me know here -- I want to develop a game that all players can enjoy and profit from. This has been nearly 5 months in the works.. and I have finally dialed in how I think this can work :)