PDA

View Full Version : A question for Admins regarding accounts and Support packages

Tigerwyld
09-30-2017, 04:37 PM
No flair this time :)

I was wondering; for those of us with more than one account ~ if we purchased one of the lovely (yay horses!) packages, Will we be able to select which account it applies to? I don't know if I had both accounts at the time I purchased. Obviously; one purchase won't work for both accounts (that's a good idea, you should do that :) )

I was mostly wondering for someone who say, bought into the original Kick-starter long before it became a standard purchase.. ..will that be locked to the account they had active at that moment? or If they made a 2nd account, will they chose? That was before my time, but is worth checking on.

I love PG; I'd love to make 10 accounts and buy 10 packages; just to hella give ya'll monies! ..speaking of.. Any plans to make the Patch downloads faster?
I endeavor not to gripe.. but.. they are slow. (please post on the forums a day ahead when patches will be - so that us junkies may start the download prior to our soul crushing jobs and rush home to enjoy the new fun you've given us :) )

Also - will there be plans in the future of being able to move toons from one account to another? ...some of us (not me, of course, asking for a friend..) maybe ended up having mules divided between two accounts..

Thank you for your time Sir/Madam. And thank you again for this brilliant game!