PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in gardening as an as needed "job" in game

DamageIncorp
09-28-2017, 05:17 AM
Greetings friends,
I have hundreds of seeds and am already maxed in gardening. I know i see many of you in Elt and Serb frequently gardening.
If i were to provide the seeds and dirt for fertilizer, would anyone be interested in doing the gardening for a negotiated council fee based on the number of seeds?
Obviously, i am trusting that my seeds or flowers wont be made off with :) just reply here or catch me in game same name as forum. Thanks all and happy Thursday.

Crissa
09-29-2017, 09:54 PM
I'd totally grow someone's flowers.

I have piles of low-level seeds but at a certain point, I would like a few daisies ^-^

Kyrin Fireheart
09-30-2017, 12:07 AM
Sure I'd love to work out a deal with you. I'm about to start grinding Gardening now but I don't have enough seeds of different things.

Dragon24
05-14-2021, 02:00 PM
Nah, I don't do gardening in the game. I think it's an unnecessary activity. I have a pile of potato seeds sitting idle. It's morally difficult for me to do gardening in the game. It takes up a lot of my time and vitality in real life. I've been coming home for days now and I go straight to bed with exhaustion. No time to even get into the game. For example, recently came the new Nail Gun Kit, which I found on trimthatweed.com (https://trimthatweed.com/best-nail-gun-combo-kit/). Gathered boxes of planks, filled it with earth and prepared sprouts. So still in the game I will not do it.