PDA

View Full Version : Brewing suggestion

Khaylara
09-27-2017, 11:13 AM
It's actually not exactly a brewing suggestion, rather a finished product suggestion-I'd like to be able to deploy kegs in a more realistic manner (kinda like the statues or flowers arrangements), for example I'd like to be able to deploy a barrel of liquor or a keg of beer with 60 doses and everyone can have a shot or a pint of it till it's finished (1 per character).

Would that be hard to implement? It's for social gatherings at the inn mostly, it would be good to place a keg on the counter and have everyone get a free pint I thought. The current system, passing the barrel by trade or drop from player to player is not immersive at all.

srand
09-27-2017, 11:30 AM
I believe that that is in the queue.

Khaylara
09-28-2017, 10:38 AM
I hoped that was the case (considering the description in the dev vlog from the brewing update). I had a (kinda) related question-I posted that I wanted to try out a country fair/farmer's market event. My intention is to deploy some items-blankets, plates, spoons, goblets, food, drinks, dispensers and rafflers.
Is there any way to tell how fast these items are going to despawn? And if there's any particular order? (Like I'd rather have some goblets wiped instead of rafflers). I am asking because I had some dispensers wiped few times from Serbule and the death sewer and lost some items in the process of course.
Is there any way we could have these items stay for a day, maybe recommend a location where they won't be wiped so fast or a temporary command we could use to keep them from despawning?