PDA

View Full Version : Some game suggestions

gokhan
09-24-2017, 01:18 PM
Hello.
I am not old in this game but played lots of games starting amiga games :)

1.Soloable
I dont know the target of developement team"s player base goal , but in many game starting with very good player base and at the end you cant find a player to party with. For example path of exile started 20.000 player online at rush hours and now it cant even hit 2000 at best. They created non soloable good game but its death now. (at least for me) Its just an example there are many game around turned into graveyard just trying to live with devoted players donations. If the player can solo the game doesnt matter when(in what part of game"s life cycle) he start can play it to the end. But if you make it non soloable you are making the game close to newcomers and you are setting RIP time to your own creation.
As far as I see most content soloable with certain builds only and some contents is not soloable. I dont think its good. Wow Gw succeed because everything can be soloed. I am a team player -usually a healer or tank in most games- but its terrible when you cant find someone at some hours to play.

2.Economy
when we craft items and sell them to npc we are losing money compare to sell them as raw materials. Its not a good way to encourage crafting. Ok you will say you are improving your crafting skill and you need to spend gold for that. But I am just saying you are encouraging selling them raw.

3.offline rewards!!
Hang Out: when we are offline we can do them. you are encouraging being offline? what is the purpose of that? It should be reverse hang out timer start when we are online and ends when we are offline.

4.Some key ingredients
Some items drops from some specific mobs and usually there is not much of them for example nighmare fleshes in all dungeon there is max 5-6 zombie if you are targetting to have crowded game pool its a big flaw.

Sorry for my English its not my native but I think you will get the idea. :)