PDA

View Full Version : An open apology to PG

Tigerwyld
09-20-2017, 01:34 AM
Tiger here.. .. well.. I guess I have to begin somewhere: so Here goes..
..growin up, you don't see the writing on the wall - you think you knew it all..
I try to help everyone I can - I really do. I just get lost along the way sometimes.. it's not like i'm trying to be mean...
It's just.. you know sometimes you see something.. .. and your brain esplodes...

Srand Which happens to you more often than not. We're not here to babysit you Tiger, we have a game to run.

True; and i'm sorry for the..

public Yeah, we've heard that before. To quote YOU, Tiger - "think for a minute, even if it hurts." Think, Tiger.. ..why are you ignored? It's because we don't trust you. Ebenezer Tiger Scrooge.. If they gave a prize for being mean, it would be you.

Well, now i'm here to set things right... ..

Silvonis Have you tried actually doing it? From what i've seen - you've failed completely...

I can change! I will change! - I love PG!

public Are you really Tiger...?

Yesh; Yesh I am! I will sail a friendly course, fly a friendly heart! .. If you need to know the measure of a man, you count his friends!
Rowina; ish a wonderful woman! she forgives me TWICE! I make this promise: Every speak i speak - will be used to beg you to share my day; and I loves you all!

Public ...prove it.
Srand ..prove it.
Silvonis ..did he just quote the Muppets movie? ..err I mean - prove it.

Eric You're on the verge of being banned Tiger; Banned for all Time...So have your fun..

Public The news we've shared has got you scared, so make amends.. make some friends, the futures up to you...

Khaylara
09-20-2017, 09:59 AM
What the actual hell is going on?:O

Ptrk
09-20-2017, 11:53 AM
Yeah, what Khay said. I'm not sure if this is a sort of copypasta, but its formatting obscures the message. Can you provide some more context/clarification?

Roekai
09-20-2017, 06:53 PM
the formatting is as clear as size 12 times new roman

he said he'll do better and he's out to prove it

INXS
09-20-2017, 08:17 PM
Something happened, now he's manning up and apologizing.

Khaylara
09-21-2017, 09:46 AM
Chef, you worry me:rolleyes:

Atis
09-26-2017, 07:35 AM
He either got drunk or sobered up.

Tigerwyld
09-27-2017, 10:35 PM
Chef, you worry me:rolleyes:

Good :) That means something is different.

Sobered up Atis; And took a little break. Some time to reflect.

I'll be back in a few days :)

lewisseedy
09-29-2017, 05:28 AM
this looks like poetry.