PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for another event

Khaylara
09-17-2017, 03:28 PM
It can be organized by players but we will need an admin intervention for one aspect of it.

I thought we could organize a farmers market (maybe fortnightly and we do a test run first). How I see it: people bring samples of ingredients, foods, drinks, desserts, cheese, whatever they see fit and is edible, drinkable, sniffable. We start with a sampling (a chance to taste foods or drinks that are new to your palate and increase your gourmand level) then we place some vendor boxes or dispensers or even rafflers with our produce (depending how generous one feels)-this part will need an admin to make sure the boxes don't get wiped within minutes of placing them.

To avoid crazy lag we should maybe hold this gathering outside town, do it on a weekend and make it a true fair with some campfire, plates, goblets and fair food. And farm animals. If people are interested give us a shout here, ig or discord:)

Ptrk
09-17-2017, 03:50 PM
I would come to this. I love poetry reading so far, so I would be really happy to see another reason for everybody to gather for parties under the pretense of XP and buffs.

Khaylara
09-17-2017, 03:59 PM
This would be less for exp (except gourmand or alcohol tolerance) and more about stuffing our faces and stocking up on cheap food for a week or two from the temporary vendors or from raffles:D