PDA

View Full Version : Poetry Reading Sunday

Easylivin
09-17-2017, 02:50 PM
Thanks everyone for attending our 3rd poetry reading in the Serbule Inn.

Hope to see you all again next week!

Please share any photos or favorite moments from the event! :cool:

Khaylara
09-17-2017, 02:55 PM
I'm happy that what started as a guild event went down well with the whole community and people share their books and improvs now on weekly basis. Hope it becomes a true tradition, maybe we can do more player events besides poetry!
Ptrk suggested we prepare a special Halloween recital if people are on board let's make it spooky!

G'hta Yrdeen K'righu! *Gruu'zarkh* (for the record)

Ptrk
09-17-2017, 03:40 PM
It was fun as always. We had about 75 people at some point, and there was even admin cake (which is apparently a thing)!

For those who don't know already, the Poetry Reading is a free weekly community event held at the Serbule Inn (The Chortling Beaver) every Sunday at 4:00 CST. You only need to show up, but bringing your own poems and books is encouraged!

There was also an animal dance party beforehand. It was beautiful, but I'm sure the smell was horrible. (Sorry for low quality)
https://i.imgur.com/F1gcieV.png

Also, it next week's event may feature an after-party featuring Rummencola's own home-brewed Spooky Punch, for those brave enough to stomach it. Don't miss it!

Easylivin
09-18-2017, 04:31 AM
It was fun as always. We had about 75 people at some point, and there was even admin cake (which is apparently a thing)!

For those who don't know already, the Poetry Reading is a free weekly community event held at the Serbule Inn (The Chortling Beaver) every Sunday at 4:00 CST. You only need to show up, but bringing your own poems and books is encouraged!

There was also an animal dance party beforehand. It was beautiful, but I'm sure the smell was horrible. (Sorry for low quality)
https://i.imgur.com/F1gcieV.png

Also, it next week's event may feature an after-party featuring Rummencola's own home-brewed Spooky Punch, for those brave enough to stomach it. Don't miss it!

Thats me in the corner preparing for the fps drop :cool:

Feral
09-24-2017, 08:58 AM
Hope the server is back up and we have a reading today. They bring a wonderful sense of community and all those BUFFS are nice too;)

Easylivin
09-24-2017, 01:29 PM
Let's skip today's reading.

Save your books for next Sunday!

Firedance
09-24-2017, 01:47 PM
Will save books for next week, thanks!

srand
09-24-2017, 01:59 PM
We were really hoping to have the server back up in time for today's poetry reading. We're still within the window the ISP gave us for downtime, so this isn't unexpected,
but we were hoping ...

Atis
09-26-2017, 07:42 AM
Aww, one time I can't attend poetry leeching sunday and you conveniently save all books for next week.

*pats P:G community and datacenter crew on the collective head*

Easylivin
10-01-2017, 04:38 PM
Thanks everyone for coming today!

Starting next week we will start 1 hour earlier at 4pm EST :cool:

Easylivin
10-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Today we had between 62-82 attendees. Thanks again for showing up at the new time!

See you next week.