PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

walpurgisnacht
08-29-2017, 09:50 PM
I've been playing for less than a week now. I originally started with a character named Skeeve but after the update I ended up getting more into a character I made to be a mule orginally who was doing the test the newbie island thing.

So, now my main character is Katsuei the Rakashasha monk. I made them yesterday, and by the time I quit playing this night, he was more than level 12 un unarmed and had like 5 abilities in mentalism, which I think means he was level 8+. I'm really enjoying that mix and he's got decent gear for a character his level thanks to scrapping stuff from Skeeve and a couple of kind strangers who I hooked up with in the crypts after coming out of the sewers. One even took me to the room where that necromancer kid with the clones is. Fun times.

Anyway, if you see me and feel like it, give me a holla. I'm RP friendly but I'll also just play to goof around and whatnot. I tend to wisecrack a lot if I have time to type. I dont know if Im providing an incentive there for people to keep me too busy to type tho. Haha.

Malice00
08-30-2017, 01:00 PM
Welcome and have fun.

drivendawn
09-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Welcome to Gorgon. :)