PDA

View Full Version : Srand: Re: Vegetarian food suggestion

Tigerwyld
08-25-2017, 06:47 PM
I apologize for the repeat suggestion.. ..I honestly don't remember sending a suggestion about the Vegetarian food variety.. ..the only one I recall is the suggestion to confirm if you want to eat something or not - so as not to accidently lose your veggie status (most applicable to food in the "wild" like the goblin stew guy in Hogans goblin cave ect)

I'll try to take more care that I don't repeat bugs/suggestions or buggestions. Thank you :)

Citan
08-26-2017, 12:52 PM
Not sure about the context here, since we generally don't mind repeat suggestions if they're far apart. But you'll be happy to know there's some more newbie-level vegetarian recipes in the next update, and there'll be more at higher levels as we add content in the future. (Vegan recipes, though, will probably always be pretty rare... there's just not a lot of vegan food items in the world.)

Ells0430
08-26-2017, 02:33 PM
Yay I'm so happy to hear this too thank you. Amaryllis has been a vegetarian most of her time, minus the dark weeks after the goblins tricked her with their "stew"

Tigerwyld
08-27-2017, 01:01 AM
You got tricked by that stew too?! Filthy goblinses!

Thank you Citan; awesome :)

Khaylara
08-27-2017, 06:37 AM
I apologize for the repeat suggestion.. ..I honestly don't remember sending a suggestion about the Vegetarian food variety.. ..the only one I recall is the suggestion to confirm if you want to eat something or not - so as not to accidently lose your veggie status (most applicable to food in the "wild" like the goblin stew guy in Hogans goblin cave ect)

I'll try to take more care that I don't repeat bugs/suggestions or buggestions. Thank you :)

And that is why you don't play when plastered:rolleyes:

Tigerwyld
08-28-2017, 10:29 AM
I'm not plastered when I start.. ..also blasphemy! pfft :p