PDA

View Full Version : Able To Name Loadouts To Help Remind Us Of What We Set It Up For

spider91301
08-25-2017, 08:14 AM
like for example if you have a battle gear mode where its for pure fighting but not speed and then you have a loadout for speed for traveling how do you remember the difference easily without trying to randomly choose one and find out or spend a good 5 minutes trying to remember what the heck did i set my traveling load out as or when you are farming or playing music but keep a little combat mode on incase someone has ursula curse and get hit by an annoying spawn up but click the wrong loadout

Ells0430
08-26-2017, 03:36 PM
I like that idea, also I would love if you could lock them. I hit the wrong button often and either copy over them or delete them...my own errors but I need them to be Ells proof lol :)

Tagamogi
08-29-2017, 08:15 PM
I like both of these suggestions. I did not set up a key combo for saving loadouts since I'm sure I'd fatfinger it by mistake, but I've still managed to accidentally overwrite the wrong loadout a few times even when going through the menus.

Also, um, how about more loadout slots? :) I currently have about 5 skill set combos that I'd like to set up, plus there's a traveling outfit, and I don't really want to lose some of my older loadouts in case I'd like to go back to them, and ... ok, maybe I am just trying to do too many things at once. :)

Niph
08-30-2017, 04:47 AM
You can use key combos that are impossible to press by mistake. Ctrl+F1 and Ctrl+F6 for instance (that's what I use). Two loadouts keys aren't that hard to remember.

kazeandi
08-30-2017, 08:29 AM
Gear saved to loadouts should have its own inventory window, and a paperdoll is sorely missing.
Only unequipped gear should land in the inventory.

Crissa
08-30-2017, 04:38 PM
Gear saved to loadouts should have its own inventory window, and a paperdoll is sorely missing.
Only unequipped gear should land in the inventory.
So you should be penalized for not wearing a gear slot?

There is a display issue, I think, with just the highlit borders. It's messy. Having them segregated while worn (or in outfits) would be nice.

Whitespace for sorting is what I'd really like.

kazeandi
08-30-2017, 06:12 PM
Where do you get the penalty idea from Crissa ? I don't get what you mean.

Crissa
08-30-2017, 08:06 PM
Where do you get the penalty idea from Crissa ? I don't get what you mean.

If there are slots you can only use for equipped items... The default is that you're denied those slots unless you have something equipped in that slot. Gorgon has tried to not do that.

If it's just a display issue, well, yes, we could use more ways to display things ^-^

kazeandi
08-30-2017, 10:07 PM
No, I mean a different window for your equipped gear, with your character and the itemslots at the appropriate position, like.. helmet on your head, pants on your legs etc.
Would be a different window than the inventory.