PDA

View Full Version : War of the Pigs: The First Blood

Tigerwyld
08-18-2017, 11:41 PM
::in the fields just south of Serbule; the Piggies have gathered - with them, a half a dozen cows loiter carelessly grazing::
"It is time, "
Tigerwyld sneered as he glared around at this bunch
"We have to deliver our first blow. The Puppies - those filthy Lycans... ..they are not true Animals. They must be exterminated.
"Sir!"
|exclaimed Hubris;
"What if they - "
his words cut off short as a pack of Wolves arose upon the hill to the north.
"Alarm!"
oinked Tiger as a very strange look came into his eyes...
but upon the south fields; crested a second pack of Wolves. There was little to do-
"Piggies; Circle up!"
Came the cry
"Support the Cows! Circle up, Circle UP!"
"Bunnies! Where are the bunnies!"
But the desperation was in vain... as the cows to the north became overwhelmed.. the flanks became exposed...
"Support those Bov - "
Tigerwyld was choked as in mid word he found himself flipped upside down; the drooling fangs above his throat and those eyes... those yellow eyes... ..looking directly into his..
At that moment; a loud retching noise.. the squeal of a dozen pigs ripped through the air.. ..some wolves reacted; most did not. Howls of victory rang out above the squeals - most pigs made it away; but many... ..did not..
..those eyes.. those yellow eyes... then a nip - at the shoulder... and a powerful kick.
Thrown aback, Tiger looked around dazed and saw for the first time the Wolf that held his fate
"This is the last time, Tiger - That I will save your piggy ass" Sassy said.
"Next time. I feed you to the pack."

..bruised, and bleeding.. but not broken.. ...later; The Overlord called upon his Generals..

SassySusie
08-18-2017, 11:45 PM
Let it be known I will no longer save your piggy ass! I will hold true to my word!