PDA

View Full Version : Scavenger Hunt - Sunday (2017-08-07) at 2pm CST

Easylivin
08-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Hi All.

Tomorrow (Sunday the 6th at 2PM CST) we are hosting a Scavenger Hunt! There will be prizes! It will be challenging and fun!

If you are off the newbie island you can join as a team or individual.

More info will be posted in-game just before 2PM!

Hope to see you then!

srand
08-05-2017, 05:45 PM
I've seen the plans for this, so I can't compete myself, but I can confidently say that it looks like a real blast.
I hope I can make it, if only to watch!

Easylivin
08-06-2017, 01:32 PM
As requested here is the break down of the clues and how they are connected.

Hints for the first half:
* These will all be inscribed onto one or two items, in mixed order, which will then be linked in global chat.

- Sir Coth has written a warning on a sign. Note the first letter in the name of the man who died.

- How many things does Charles Thompson love?

- According to Hulon's Book, the History of the Council, how many hundreds of years did the four surviving members of the council serve?

* After combining all the answers, the players will come up with A-01 which will lead them to Sims' stall in the player stalls. On there, there'll be a note that says:

"You made it this far? Congratulations! You're doing great! It's not over just yet though.
In Serbule, there used to be five chests, now a sixth one has appeared.. In it, you'll find your next clue"

Hints for the second half:
* A book will be placed in a raffler behind the inn, with the other chests. It will read the following.

- Inside the book, you see a hastily written list.
"Today's schedule:
* Install chest
* Fetch pint at Fainor's"
* This will then lead the player to Fainor's inn, where they'll find another raffler and a book that reads the following

- Inside the book, you see what looks like a neatly written receipt.
"Install one additional chest for Leonard Allenson
Total: 250,000 Councils"

* The player will then head to their next hint, at Leonard, which will look something like this.

- Congratulations, %user%! You've reached the end. This is it! Just this book. That's it. This is the prize.
... Just Kidding! :) Come find Easy and Sims inside of the abandoned house in Serbule.